Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: The state of "antags" (and conflict?)

To put my own two cents in, I will agree that playing antagonists is like a balancing act. You have to be a lot more mindful of how you react to others due to how IC negative actions can spring others...
Sawrock
Sawrock
General Discussion 45 8,213 07-27-2023, 04:46 AM
    Thread: Team-wide healing Suggestion

No you really don't. You got confusions. You got interferences. You don't need to nerf the healing spells any more than they are at the moment. They already has cooldowns. Heck. Malmelo is based on %...
Skullcatrons
Skullcatrons
Balance Fu 37 6,104 07-23-2023, 07:02 PM
    Thread: the most important suggestion ever [Gigantys]

[Video: https://youtu.be/1_AUeCPrM9g] hello yes can we have this as a sound effect for heavy swing on gigantys; this is extremely important and will make gigantys great again arigathanks
Miller
Miller
Suggestions 3 837 07-14-2023, 01:26 AM
    Thread: Korvara Retrospective

I don't really like to comment with my own perspective on things but I figured I throw in my own point of view. Korvara has things I like and things I don't like, I adore the more public aspect of ro...
Miller
Miller
General Discussion 20 4,798 07-10-2023, 11:03 PM
    Thread: Happy Trails

I left SL2 almost a year ago now, wordlessly. I left because the community had turned sour, gaggles of individuals who did not like one another were now all forced to share the same space, fight ove...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 26 6,459 06-27-2023, 06:42 AM
    Thread: Addressing Hikage/Tsukikage

Someone neglects to mention that both the daggers have base power of eleven. So your Akmedis armor will not save your ass by reducing the already atrociously high critical damage to be somewhat toler...
Skullcatrons
Skullcatrons
Balance Fu 31 4,716 06-16-2023, 06:29 PM
    Thread: Let's talk about the bans and GM intervention

I don't really have that much of a strong stance on the matter so I generally refrained from commenting but as someone who has witnessed a fair amount of harassment and a bunch of the stuff behind the...
Miller
Miller
General Discussion 8 2,340 04-13-2023, 09:39 PM
    Thread: General thoughts and Opinions off the chest

I presume that kind of "scorch the earth" tactic of dropping logs themselves for things that should have been communicated properly with them by the GMs as is probably isn't going to go well. If the G...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 52 14,232 03-03-2023, 04:31 PM
    Thread: Regarding the Ban of Lumi, Aegis, Croakie, and Mewni.
Post: RE: Regarding the Ban of Lumi, Aegis, Croakie, and...

Alright, after quite a bit of time waiting for a response, its time for the rebuttal. Quote:Gatekeeping Normally private game-related servers for IC groups are an issue due to the fact that GM...
Mewni
Mewni
Unban Requests 9 4,204 03-03-2023, 07:32 AM
    Thread: Unban Appeal

Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legends 2 In-game name (key): CoconuttyDog Reason you were banned: "For repeatedly gatekeeping, metagaming, harassment, and OOCly preventing others from bein...
Mewni
Mewni
Unban Requests 0 1,520 03-01-2023, 08:54 PM
    Thread: Unban Appeal

Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legends 2 In-game name (key): Ilulu Reason you were banned: System: You were banned for 10080 minute(s) for the following reason: For repeatedly gatekeeping, m...
Illumi
Illumi
Unban Requests 0 1,360 03-01-2023, 08:28 PM
    Thread: Wyverntouched SAN Scaling adjustment

I think that Wyverntouched have it rough in the early game, and their SAN investment can be downright brutal when attempting to go for the coveted 100% poison resistance, I also think that early level...
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 6 1,156 02-01-2023, 02:39 PM
    Thread: In-Depth Guide to FAST Face Icons

In this guide I'll demonstrate my method for creating Face Icon DMIs as rapidly as possible using WINDOWS PHOTOS. It's only available on windows so if you are on a different OS you will need to use an...
Poruku
Poruku
Guides 2 2,755 01-01-2023, 09:31 PM
    Thread: Antagonist Guide - Polk

I appreciate the effort you went to, putting all this forward! But I refuse to read any of the comments at this point, after the first few. Just popped in to say. . . Thanks for taking the time to try...
renowner
renowner
General Discussion 40 9,873 12-14-2022, 08:47 PM

Frankly, I'm disappointed with some of the responses in the thread which are just low effort insults towards someone who obviously put a lot of time into their post. Whether or not you agree with the ...
Neus
Neus
General Discussion 40 9,873 12-14-2022, 10:14 AM

I don't normally like being long-winded, but I'll do my best to respond to everyone, because I do agree with Polk's messages. Mewmi: Polk doesn't create shallow characters. Some of my favorite exampl...
Sawrock
Sawrock
General Discussion 40 9,873 12-14-2022, 06:58 AM
  Star Thread: Customized Dice Rolls

Simple suggestion. It's been quite a while since I've posted on these forums. It's me. That's right. Detty. Your beloved. My suggestion? Simple. Allow us to customize our dice rolls. I want a 1d34...
HexGirlBestGirl
HexGirlBestGirl
Suggestions 15 2,508 12-08-2022, 08:50 AM
    Thread: Sentimentality two step verification

Sentimentality confirmation. To avoid accidents such as getting a random battle with your gears unequipped (by someone accidentally walking into a tag-less hostile area), a class switch that unequips ...
Senna
Senna
Suggestions 4 1,621 11-02-2022, 09:26 PM
    Thread: Worth it

This is my 69th post.
lalchi
lalchi
Fruity Rumpus General 4 7,296 10-30-2022, 05:40 PM
    Thread: Conflict and GM Intervention

While I appreciate posting things for supposed clarity, the logs are edited. For anyone who isn't aware, there are things absolutely cut out of the posted log of the hidden channel. If the attempt wa...
Tana
Tana
General Discussion 39 12,300 10-29-2022, 01:43 AM
    Thread: Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP game
Post: RE: Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP ga...

Since my opinion on things as an eventmin, and opinion of things on a player can vary sometimes, I'm going to start by offering my thoughts as a player: - Truth be told, I agree with the sentiment th...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 64 33,198 09-28-2020, 11:26 PM
    Thread: Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP game

Hello, it's me. Fern. I'm someone that has played Sigrogana Legend 2 (SL2 for short) for like... 7 years now, give or take, very actively until recent times where my activity has dropped some. Somewhe...
Fern
Fern
General Discussion 64 33,198 09-28-2020, 10:25 PM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord