Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Recent Happenings (10/6/2021)

RECENT HAPPENINGS [Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...nknown.png]    OOC INFO       Public White Doors will have a laplaceNET BDP report styled announcement in the SL2 Discord from no...
Fern
Fern
The Great Six 0 1,539 10-06-2021, 10:52 PM
    Thread: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement.

For the people concerned about it, there will be a follow-up to the Light vs Darkness events, that much I can (sort of) guarantee, at least. Just not in the way most players will expect to receive. A...
Snake
Snake
General Discussion 7 3,847 10-04-2021, 10:11 PM

Thanks for shedding light on the matter, I for one was in the dark. I want to address anyone that regards my comment at all: PLEASE DO NOT DEMONIZE ANY OF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THIS MATTER. It's not...
Humanne
Humanne
General Discussion 7 3,847 10-04-2021, 08:29 PM

Introduction ------------ My name is Drezdin, and I am writing this open letter to address the ban of Hoot and the explicit role I had to play in it.  I understand that by doing so I am painting a m...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 7 3,847 10-04-2021, 08:49 AM
    Thread: Tactician's Changes vs Turn Order

[Image: https://i.ibb.co/jf4BKZR/Cast-Order.gif]
Sawrock
Sawrock
Balance Fu 10 3,209 10-03-2021, 03:31 PM
    Thread: The Current State Of The Event Staff

Hey hey bois - I didn't want to comment originally, but since everyone else did, I do figure I should say a bit. -      On the note of public events, they are something I deliberately avoid. Thou...
Hanzo
Hanzo
General Discussion 28 10,092 10-03-2021, 05:34 AM
    Thread: Black Knights have everything

I think that you'd be able to sufficiently nerf Black Knight by changing their magic damage skills to physical damage. As Bright Bishop, Crescent Rook, and Boardshaker outperform any physical damage ...
Balor
Balor
Balance Fu 9 2,447 10-02-2021, 12:37 AM

Hello, I just got done reading through this topic and phew, it's kind of spicy! But I'll lay down my thoughts on things, as well! As an Eventmin who likely doesn't seem busy at all (Which, to be fair,...
Sarah54321
Sarah54321
General Discussion 28 10,092 10-01-2021, 06:56 AM

The "I have a life outside the game" schtick is cliche and tiresome. Everyone has lives outside of games; your time management skills are just poor. Or alternatively, maybe you are not as passionate a...
Jeff
Jeff
General Discussion 28 10,092 09-30-2021, 11:43 PM

Kunai>>>Oh, sorry. Forgot that offering a helping hand is a crime here. Let's not start things with comments like these. Appo is right in that apps will open if Dev deems more eventmins nece...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
General Discussion 28 10,092 09-30-2021, 10:33 PM

The self promotion is unneeded and one should wait until applications are open to lobby for your position with your application and the approval of the GM team like the rest of us had to. Coming in ...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 28 10,092 09-30-2021, 10:25 PM

Evidently, I don't think being passive aggressive is a right fit for this thread either. Let us leave it at that, Appo (and Kunai too). Generally, I think there definitely could be a call for eventmi...
Shadbase
Shadbase
General Discussion 28 10,092 09-30-2021, 09:52 PM

Oh, sorry. Forgot that offering a helping hand is a crime here.
Snake
Snake
General Discussion 28 10,092 09-30-2021, 09:46 PM

Ain't self-gain. We do need more eventmins. There's only much five people can do against a hundred plus who are there just to consume content and not even say 'thanks' afterwards.
Snake
Snake
General Discussion 28 10,092 09-30-2021, 09:36 PM

Ahem, let me just summarize better my thoughts after what Jupiter posted. >> Despite having a bigger number of members than the administration staff itself, the event staff is -still- very tiny...
Snake
Snake
General Discussion 28 10,092 09-30-2021, 09:15 PM

Give me eventmin already, I'm more than capable of giving people the public things they want
Snake
Snake
General Discussion 28 10,092 09-30-2021, 08:17 PM
    Thread: Cardboard Cutouts!

Could we get a craftable/buyable item that allows us to lay down temporary "Cardboard Cutouts" with an icon file size of at most 250 kbs of size? This is mostly to make non-permanent markers on the ...
Snake
Snake
Suggestions 5 2,031 08-27-2021, 06:49 PM
    Thread: Paladin stuff for SL2

Healing spells should be able to be cast with all weapons for different effectiveness, like what was done before to Scarlet Twister and Blood Spike. Most Paladins I see around often use a sword and s...
Snake
Snake
Balance Fu 3 1,283 08-26-2021, 04:34 PM
    Thread: [Karaten] Astrology Research Paper Release

A few weeks ago, several scholars from Karaten came with their assistants to Sigrogana, and proceeded a study aiming to deepen the connection of the people to the stars. With the assistance of many pe...
Shadbase
Shadbase
Kysei 0 1,354 07-14-2021, 11:36 PM
    Thread: Hardcore Challenge V2

☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠ Hardcore Challenge ✧ Round two, heaven or hell ☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠ Hello one and all, once again do we ring the gong for another round of chaos and death! The ha...
Sokuryoku
Sokuryoku
General Discussion 0 1,344 06-28-2021, 09:25 PM
    Thread: Lich Rights: End Lich Racism

I'm going to make a confession here today. I'm one of the undead, a vampire to specific. Everyday I live in fear that I'm going to be targeted unfairly because of my race. It wasn't my choice I became...
Noxid
Noxid
General Discussion 6 3,241 11-24-2020, 11:57 PM
    Thread: (Writers Read Me Please) What do you want from Roleplay?
Post: RE: (Writers Read Me Please) What do you want from...

Oh hey, it's finally a Revy post. For the first time EVER. What I WANT from RP is meaningful interactions and to feel actually welcome in scenes. To feel like my characters don't just make up the num...
Revy
Revy
General Discussion 11 5,927 11-24-2020, 06:02 PM
    Thread: Event Staff Survey

You missed a real opportunity here by not calling this thread "Opinions of the state of event staff"
Noxid
Noxid
General Discussion 2 2,183 11-22-2020, 06:35 PM

So I've been playing SL2 for a few years (2 I think) and it's had its ups and downs really. at least for me. 1. Writing Styles -  I take what I can get based on the Situation or the opportunities pre...
Aqua
Aqua
General Discussion 11 5,927 11-22-2020, 03:02 PM

The time has come. So, I've been playing SL2 for almost a year now, and am mostly pleased with my experience in the game. It's far from perfect, but the good moments I got out of this little commu...
SevenHaven
SevenHaven
General Discussion 11 5,927 11-21-2020, 07:34 PM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord