Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 796
» Latest member: mouseluli
» Forum threads: 10,908
» Forum posts: 55,469

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 428 online users.
» 3 Member(s) | 422 Guest(s)
Applebot, Facebook, Google, caliaca, Entropy, Lolzytripd

Latest Threads
Lolzytripd
Duyuei Wall Raid Part 2

Forum: Balance Fu
Last Post: Lolzytripd
14 minutes ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 109
Snake
Spirit Hell

Last Post: Snake
3 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 63
Snake
War Cry

Last Post: Snake
3 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 30
Raigen.Convict
Ruler needs a final Seal ...

Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: Raigen.Convict
Today, 12:17 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 76
Turadis
A Dicey Suggestion

Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: Turadis
10-16-2024, 07:00 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 85
Shujin
Cryotherapeutic

Last Post: Shujin
10-16-2024, 04:33 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 336
Shujin
Please Remove Homunculi H...

Last Post: Shujin
10-16-2024, 04:22 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 399
matthewmwps
[2.91 v2] Swap weapon Kno...

Forum: Bug Reports
Last Post: matthewmwps
10-16-2024, 05:59 AM
» Views: 41
Rendar
2.91v2 Wall AoEs

Last Post: Rendar
10-15-2024, 04:48 PM
» Views: 37
AkaInuHime
[v2.91 v2] Blinded by the...

Last Post: AkaInuHime
10-15-2024, 03:13 AM
» Views: 41

SL2 Version 1.06
Posted by: Neus - 12-10-2014, 07:57 AM - Forum: Announcements - No Replies

[float=left][Image: talkav_128.png][/float]
It's been a while since we've had any progression to the story, and Ashe is tired of standing around in the desert, so... I guess now's her time. To shine. Get it? Haha. HAHAHAHAHA.

Added - Ashe seems ready to make her move in Law's End. (Of course, that's assuming you're caught up with the main story; if not, keep playing!)
Added - A new tab has been added to build mode called Furniture Adjustment. With Build Mode open, you can click on any placed furniture and adjust its pixel displacement with this interface.
Added - An NPC has been added to Chaturanga who will talk about Iahsus. (Relatively minor lore info.)
Added - A new type of chest has been added to dungeons. (It was added in the hotfixes days ago, but... here's the official note.)
Added - Saves have been optimized. There should no longer be any significant lag when someone's save is loaded or saved. This, in turn, means everyone gets to enjoy a much less laggy experience. Hooray!
Adjusted - Jammer Epsilon's Poison Bell now inflicts Poison with a LV equal to half of its level (min. 2)
Adjusted - Icon parts in the vanity mirror will now show a base icon below themselves to give a better visual representation of what it looks like on the player character.
* Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where battle bar numbers were blurry.
- Fixed a bug where Youkai and other associates were refusing to move.
- Fixed a bug where the 'damage test' laplaceNET request for Lightning was incorrectly requiring you to get hit by Wind damage.
- Fixed a bug where Rockdirt wasn't dropping from basic ore veins.
- Fixed a bug where when determining the number of qualities for an item, the difficulty of the item material wasn't being taken into account, resulting in too many qualities given.
- Fixed various turn stopping bugs. Hopefully all of them.
- Fixed a bug where Protection from Arrows was giving lower than intended bonuses.
- Fixed a bug where Intensify Cold was sticking around through battles.
- Fixed a bug where Seeker Flames could be summoned into walls.
- Fixed a bug where Heavy Tackle was applying Punching Shots.
- Fixed a bug where the icon for the Mirror Shard - Head Goggles was incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where Flee wouldn't work in the hot bar.

Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!

Print this item

Domitable
Posted by: Ninjahzzzz - 12-10-2014, 05:37 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (2)

Um...Indomitable doesn't actually seem to apply the standard reduction (The triple reduction from Black wind still applies though),I say this because my BW didn't change when I un-equiped BK...SO....SOMETHING isn't working right.

Print this item

Sawrock's Item Shop
Posted by: Sawrock - 12-10-2014, 05:30 AM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (1)

OOCly selling some equipment. Please contact me via skype for best offer, or if you don't have my skype, send me a private message here. Note these are fully-upgraded (to +6), already-customized weapons, so you'll have to think of the upgrade cost when you make your offer. If I get new weapons/equipment, I'll update this post here.

Fists
[Image: 3771bdc58d.png]

Axes
[Image: 40c58d4f5a.png]

Guns
[Image: 0226861a3e.png]

Spears
[Image: bd6c16166e.png]
[Image: f18d80e79a.png]
[Image: 31e0cd0e04.png]
[Image: 0ca11ef1cb.png]

Print this item

Rockdirt Mouse-Over
Posted by: Sawrock - 12-10-2014, 04:12 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (2)

Mousing over rockdirt reveals the old qualities, not the new ones.

Print this item

Spells and Durability
Posted by: Rendar - 12-10-2014, 02:26 AM - Forum: Balance Fu - Replies (8)

Can tomes get durability loss for casting spells that utilize their TOME POWER? It'd be really swell and at worst, considering fights are generally ended in 1-2 hits, maintenance will usually take care of it, if not. lolrepairpowder. It'd begin to balance them in PVE to an extent.

Print this item

Youkai Housing Limit?
Posted by: Ryu-Kazuki - 12-09-2014, 09:40 PM - Forum: Suggestions - No Replies

Just a quick suggestion I wanted to throw out. Could we summoning houses have a limit on the number of the same youkai that exist in it at once? I've seen six Hatsus at the same time, and when that happens it makes it a little difficult to find some different youkai you may have been looking for instead of the same one over and over.

Also, could we possibly get a summoning house in Chaturanga too? Please?

Print this item

Laplace Main Menu
Posted by: Ryu-Kazuki - 12-09-2014, 08:32 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (1)

Can we get a way to go back to the clock / main menu of Laplace without closing the card window and reopening it? It's kind of annoying to do that if you want to quickly check the IC time of day.

Print this item

[Board] Wanted: Specific weapons
Posted by: THE Xecron - 12-09-2014, 05:21 PM - Forum: Marketplace - Replies (1)

*A letter is pinned up on the bored with the words WANTED in a large font.*
Wanted:
Yin and Yang
Material: coral [strike]or rockdirt[/strike] material.
Preferably in a good condition. If you have either that you are willing to part with, feel free to respond to this message with your name and the item of which you have. Alternatively you can find me in person. I am willing to pay a generous amount of Murai for each gun based on the material and its quality.[strike]Exceptions may be considered.[/strike]

Lunette Katona

For those that cannot read the font for whatever reason:
Wanted: Yin and Yang
Material:of coral[strike]or rockdirt[/strike] material.
Preferably in a good condition. If you have either that you are willing to part with, feel free to respond to this message with your name and the item of which you have. Alternatively you can find me in person. I am willing to pay a generous amount of Murai for each gun based on the material and its quality. [strike]Exceptions may be considered.[/strike]

Lunette Katona

Attached Files
.jpg   myu5n4y.jpg (Size: 12.34 KB / Downloads: 4959)
Print this item

Weather
Posted by: Rendar - 12-09-2014, 02:06 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (6)

Can we have 'rain' give us a small warning before it actually hits? Like a text message,

"It looks like it's going to rain soon..."

Print this item

Imperative Features for Houses
Posted by: Blissey - 12-09-2014, 02:01 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (9)

Houses are lacking in certain features that would make them far more roleplay friendly than they already are. Here are a couple of suggestions I've suggested in the past. Those who post in this thread are welcome to comment and suggest as well, but please remain on topic, don't derail or flame this topic, and don't misbehave, or I will request this topic to be locked.

Mailboxes:
Pretty self-explanatory, sort of. Mailboxes can be implemented in over-world houses as an option from the drop-down menu owners get by clicking on the door. Owners have the option to open/close their mailboxes for messages, along with being able to mark messages as read/unread, and can delete/save them as well. Players will be able to click on a house door and, if the house's mailbox is raring for some sick missives, can store their message either via a pop-up prompt or from note-paper, either or. Text limit can be the same as a book page or a note-paper page, I suppose. The owner of the house will be able alerted of their message upon entrance of their house by a blinking or closed letter icon that blinks next to the Build HUD. Sans messages or saved/already marked/already read messages will have the letter open.

In the case of portal houses -- if those who own houses are listed down somewhere in the code unlike laplaceNET handles --, the messenger can speak to Matsuri and have her hand the message to them whenever they enter their house. All features in correspondence to overworld houses apply as well.

Door Bells:
Also self-explanatory, but might only be beneficial for overworld houses unless someone can figure out how to bypass the party-only invitation for portal houses in Asago Banks. Anyway, a visitor will click on the door to ring a house's door bell. Any and all persons in the house, on all Levels, will hear either a sound or a textual prompt in the chat section of the game (preferably both) that 'Someone's rang (or ringing, or rings) the door bell!'.

That's about it.

Print this item

Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord