Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 796
» Latest member: mouseluli
» Forum threads: 10,908
» Forum posts: 55,468

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 461 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 456 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook, Google, Slydria

Latest Threads
Snake
Duyuei Wall Raid Part 2

Forum: Balance Fu
Last Post: Snake
1 hour ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 104
Snake
Spirit Hell

1 hour ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 61
Snake
War Cry

1 hour ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 23
Raigen.Convict
Ruler needs a final Seal ...

Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: Raigen.Convict
Today, 12:17 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 76
Turadis
A Dicey Suggestion

Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: Turadis
10-16-2024, 07:00 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 85
Shujin
Cryotherapeutic

Last Post: Shujin
10-16-2024, 04:33 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 333
Shujin
Please Remove Homunculi H...

Last Post: Shujin
10-16-2024, 04:22 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 398
matthewmwps
[2.91 v2] Swap weapon Kno...

Forum: Bug Reports
Last Post: matthewmwps
10-16-2024, 05:59 AM
» Views: 41
Rendar
2.91v2 Wall AoEs

Last Post: Rendar
10-15-2024, 04:48 PM
» Views: 36
AkaInuHime
[v2.91 v2] Blinded by the...

Last Post: AkaInuHime
10-15-2024, 03:13 AM
» Views: 39

Heavy Shattering Tackle
Posted by: Rendar - 12-07-2014, 04:24 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

Whenever you use Heavy Tackle, it uses either the Arbalest Heavy Bow Mastery damage boost, or the Def Ignoring boost skills.

Quinn A. Kadilio takes 79 Blunt damage.

Parameters of test

R5 Bow Mastery
R5 Punching Shot
R5 Heavy Tackle

23 Weight Thorn Shooter, 41 Weight BG, 14 Weight Braver Replica

Defense 22, Armor 7 Defense Wisp Cloak

(23+41+14)+20-(22+7)=69

If it ignored 10 point of defense or the +10 boost from Heavy Bow Mastery, it would line up to 79 damage.

Print this item

Invocation Breaking
Posted by: Rendar - 12-06-2014, 09:08 PM - Forum: Balance Fu - Replies (21)

Okay so. Invocations are kinda bullshit. Lemme tell ya why.

Jessica Shito chants "Open the gate to another world..."
Shiva van Fenrir was knocked down by the earthen impact of the kick!
Shiva van Fenrir takes 52 Blunt damage.
Quinn A. Kadilio's turn.
Shiva van Fenrir takes 137 Blunt damage.
Shiva van Fenrir got back up!

So like. Even with 137 damage, it still wasn't broken. That was the maximum damage I could do.

Her WIL in combat was 52.

137-52=85*.5=42.5% Chance to break an invocation.

Or if its using the buggy formula we all think it is, its even less.

137*.5=68.5-52=16.5% chance to break it

Now. I'm not complaining that it's hard to break Invocations. What I'm complaining about is that damage doesn't stack to count against it.

With the change that it'd stack, the first damage would have a chance to break it would be 0%.

The second attack would have a (137+52)-52=137*.5= 68.5%

While this is still asinine considering I just well over half the average mages health in damage to them, it puts it on the path to being better. Less broken, and gives people an actual chance to break it. They can risk it and have to deal a ton of damage and possibly break your invocation, but if they fail, you literally get easy pickings because they are standing RIGHT beside you... Or they break it and you're SOL on that invocation. It's how invocations should be. As it is now, you quite literally have to almost KILL someone in a single hit to get a 100% chance of breaking it. Which is sad.

Print this item

Jammers
Posted by: Xero Shade - 12-06-2014, 06:23 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (2)

So, I'd like to suggest making all Jammers have 7 momentum versus the standard 6 as monsters.
It makes them harder to battle, and buffs them as monsters seeing as they only have one kind that poisons (Epilson), and that poison isn't very strong anymore. With this change, the current Accel will become useless, so change it so that, similarly to the effect "Jamulet" (Recover FP equal to 2*number of Jammer Alpha in party every round.) Accel could be, "Gain +1 Momentum for every Alpha Jammer in the party".
It would buff Jammers quite a bit.
Edit: Epilson's poison is 10% or 3*LV with a starting level of 2. That's a maximum of 6 damager per turn.

Print this item

[Real Life Photo Thread]
Posted by: Blissey - 12-06-2014, 03:12 PM - Forum: Fruity Rumpus General - Replies (77)

So I remember a long, long, long time ago, in times immemorial, when people would post their faces or images of themselves on forums. I will now dredge that tradition back from the past, deluging all with unwarranted images. I'll start off (and this will probably be the only time I'll ever do this since I'm severely sleep deprived and am not thinking in any direction at all but backforwards):

Here's me, and my hair, doing the Ariel thing. I don't know why it decided to do that, but oh well. Feel free to disregard (or not) my messy room, my wall of fish, and everything else but my Ariel hair. It's perfect. I love it. I'm never cutting my hair. Ever. Now excuse me while I go develop a NPD from having fabulous hair. Enjoy the pulchritude that is my hair!

Oh, and as an obligatory note: DO NOT AFFRONT ABSOLUTELY ANYONE IN ANY WAY IMAGINABLE WHO POSTS THEIR PICTURE (if they do). If you want to be a dick, be a dick to yourself, because you likely deserve it. Also DO NOT post NSFW images.

[Image: tnXyQaL.jpg1]

Print this item

The Bane of Turn Stuck
Posted by: Mitikozuki - 12-06-2014, 03:27 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (3)

[Image: 4fa86cfe5eb7ee87d73430c0c73abc99.png]
http://i.gyazo.com/4fa86cfe5eb7ee87d73430c0c73abc99.png
What happened:
When the Firespitter self-detonated, it leaves behind hurtible flames. You see from the damage my youkai Sergeant Schultz(A Seiryuu) is no longer alive, but that was because he died during the steps of the fire. When this happened, the turns become stuck. I have been stuck like this multiple times when a Youkai of mine goes through the self-detonation field and dies, and the turn order can't continue.
Side Note:
Relogging doesn't fix this

Print this item

Word Limit: Augment
Posted by: Xero Shade - 12-05-2014, 11:09 PM - Forum: Suggestions - No Replies

Quote:OOC Ryu-Kazuki: Right, so "Rute" your name was changed for clearly disobeying the naming rules. It can be changed back to something more original by another GM, because I have to leave for military stuff. But you're nto going to be running around with a Fire Emblem playby with the name "Rute" when it's one letter a
OOC Ryu-Kazuki: away from Lute and using her picture.*
Just for more convience, why not bump up the word limit for OOC chat? I know it raises the chance of spammers that flood the OOC, but GM's have a mute button for that instance; applicable as needed. It would make little things, like a long paragraph, not need to have that little bit retyped.

Print this item

[Duelist/Kensei] Offensive Skills
Posted by: Mivereous - 12-05-2014, 07:52 PM - Forum: Balance Fu - Replies (10)

Here's a comparison of Duelist and Kensei offensive skills, and some reasons why Kensei doesn't feel like an upgrade offensively. I don't care about the passives, innates, or active supports, however I will mention Absolute Death R5.

Duelist Sidecut vs Kensei Kagekiri

Sidecut is a 3M move that attacks a 3-line, for a diminishing 10/8/6/4/2 FP cost. It can be elementally enchanted. It does STR+Weapon Power damage, and is a basic attack.

Here's a rank one Sidecut: Karatynn Arena Combatant takes 50 Slash damage.

With Absolute Death R5, at rank one, 75 damage.

Kagekiri is a 4M move, reduced to 3M if using a Katana, that attacks a 3-5-line for an increasing 14/16/18/20/22 FP cost. It can be elementally enchanted. It does 3/4 STR+Weapon Power+Bonus based on rank of 3/6/9/12/15 damage, and is an autohit.

Here's a rank one Kagekiri: Karatynn Arena Combatant takes 27 Slash damage.

At rank five, that would be 42 damage.

With Absolute Death R5, at rank one, 40 damage; at rank five, 63 damage.

Conclusion: I'm losing power and FP efficiency from a promo move, and the only way to make that move almost reach the same power as its base-class counterpart is to use more FP for a limited time status. But hey, at least I can have a bit more range. And it is an autohit.

Duelist Repel vs Kensei Sharenzan

Repel is a 3M move that pushes back an opponent one tile, or three on a critical hit, for a diminishing 10/6/2 FP cost. It does STR+Weapon Power damage, and is a basic attack.

Here's a rank one Repel: Felidae Arena Combatant takes 54 Slash damage.

With AD R5, at rank one, 81 damage.

Sharenzan is a 4M move, reduced to 3M if using a Katana, that pushes back one enemy 3 tiles for an increasing 14/16/18/20/22 FP cost. It does 3/4 STR+Weapon Power+Bonus based on rank of 3/6/9/12/15 damage, and is an autohit.

Here's a rank one Sharenzan: Felidae Arena Combatant takes 33 Slash damage.

At rank five, that would be 48 damage.

With Absolute Death R5, at rank one, 49 damage; at rank five, 72 damage.

If the target is Airborne, I can slap another 1.5x damage on that.

Rank one: 49 damage.
Rank five: 72 damage.
Rank one, AD R5: 73 damage.
Rank five, AD R5: 108 damage.

Conclusion: I'm losing power and FP efficiency from a promo move, and the only way to make that move almost reach the same power as its base-class counterpart is to use more FP for a limited time status, and/or hope they are somehow Airborne by Raijinken or some other move. But hey, at least I can guarantee that I will knockback the enemy 3 tiles, and maybe apply Knockdown, if they are Airborne. And it is an autohit.

I would go on for the rest, but the general conclusion I found is:

Quote:Conclusion: I'm losing power and FP efficiency from a promo move, and the only way to make that move almost reach the same power as its base-class counterpart is to use more FP for a limited time status

Print this item

[Preferences] Show Unusable Skills
Posted by: Mivereous - 12-05-2014, 05:44 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (6)

When you have this option set to Off, you still have the Items tab...

[Image: wRWH6WF.png]

even if you have no items...

[Image: iQujJut.png]

Print this item

More Laplace 'Tutorial-esque' Requests
Posted by: Mivereous - 12-04-2014, 10:51 PM - Forum: Suggestions - No Replies

Could add one in for upgrading armor, like the one about upgrading your weapon.

And I'm not sure if there's already one for this, but one unlocked at level 60 to make players aware of Legend Extending. Not one that requires you to, but just makes you aware of it.

One for upgrading your banking space.

One for using/making aware of the Statue of Memories (if there's not one already; haven't finished Idiot Test, but it might be after that).

More Apothecary requests.

One for adding a component to a weapon.

One for trying out various kinds of weapons.

Some for making unarmored, light armor, and heavy armor...armor.

Print this item

Forum suggestion
Posted by: Xero Shade - 12-04-2014, 10:24 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (4)

Add a Like/Dislike button to the topic.
People will be able to show that they like a certain idea, and that the general masses have a desire for it to be implemented, without having to type "+1, I approve", and add a comment that

Quote:2) When commenting on someone else's suggestion, be constructive, especially if you are being critical of the suggestion.
Might not be constructive in the aspect that it makes the idea better.

Print this item

Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord