Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 796
» Latest member: mouseluli
» Forum threads: 10,908
» Forum posts: 55,465

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 595 online users.
» 6 Member(s) | 584 Guest(s)
Bing, Discord, Facebook, Google, Yandex, AkaInuHime, caliaca, CuriosityaboutMyself, ThatOneHop, WaifuApple

Latest Threads
Autumn
War Cry

Forum: Balance Fu
Last Post: Autumn
4 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 14
Raigen.Convict
Ruler needs a final Seal ...

Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: Raigen.Convict
Today, 12:17 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 76
caliaca
Spirit Hell

Last Post: caliaca
Yesterday, 05:16 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 57
Turadis
A Dicey Suggestion

Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: Turadis
10-16-2024, 07:00 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 84
Rendar
Duyuei Wall Raid Part 2

Last Post: Rendar
10-16-2024, 05:34 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 98
Shujin
Cryotherapeutic

Last Post: Shujin
10-16-2024, 04:33 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 330
Shujin
Please Remove Homunculi H...

Last Post: Shujin
10-16-2024, 04:22 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 395
matthewmwps
[2.91 v2] Swap weapon Kno...

Forum: Bug Reports
Last Post: matthewmwps
10-16-2024, 05:59 AM
» Views: 41
Rendar
2.91v2 Wall AoEs

Last Post: Rendar
10-15-2024, 04:48 PM
» Views: 36
AkaInuHime
[v2.91 v2] Blinded by the...

Last Post: AkaInuHime
10-15-2024, 03:13 AM
» Views: 39

Youkai Skill Icons
Posted by: Ryu-Kazuki - 12-04-2014, 12:58 AM - Forum: Submissions - Replies (4)

Bored, felt like doing icons while I work on a huge pack of them that I want to be ready for before I submit. In the mean time, I felt like iconning icons that need to be done since they haven't yet. And I'll try to be working all night, but I figured if I didn't start now / submit them before I forget / get lazy again, they won't ever be submitted. So, have some youkai skill icons.

Passive Skills:

Ice Scale
Fire Scale
Acid Scale

[Image: jagzzn.jpg]

Attached Files
.zip   P_Skill_Dragon Youkai Scales.zip (Size: 970 bytes / Downloads: 354)
Print this item

Hungry Hungry PC
Posted by: Ryu-Kazuki - 12-04-2014, 12:09 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (1)

Could we get a message to remind the player when they hit 0 on the food meter from their last battle? Sometimes I tend to forget when I need to eat again for regens and it'd be nice to have a reminder.

Print this item

Sayawhat
Posted by: Grandpa - 12-03-2014, 11:01 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (5)

Sayakana's effect only happens if you have the doomed/cursed weapon in your main hand slot, not your secondary.

Print this item

[SP ATK; Axes]
Posted by: Ryu-Kazuki - 12-03-2014, 09:48 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (3)

Widespin does not reduce your hit by 10% like it says. The first attack was a normal attack, the second was widespin.

Séirina Viatolé's turn.
Séirina Viatolé: Devil Slayer Scythe (31 Power)
Hit: 111%
Dmg: 46
Crit: 21%
Séirina Viatolé attacks Bandit Gunman with Devil Slayer Scythe and hits them!
Bandit Gunman takes 52 Slash damage.
Bandit Gunman takes 10 Ice damage.
Séirina Viatolé's turn.
Séirina Viatolé: Devil Slayer Scythe (31 Power)
Hit: 111%
Dmg: 46
Crit: 21%
Séirina Viatolé attacks Bandit Gunman with Devil Slayer Scythe and hits them!
Bandit Gunman takes 52 Slash damage.
Bandit Gunman takes 10 Ice damage.
Bandit Gunman takes 10 Fire damage.

Print this item

Censoring
Posted by: Rendar - 12-03-2014, 08:33 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (16)

So you know how SL1 had censoring or some stuff? Can we have that implemented for OOC here and have it be a toggle thing. I'd really love to not hear " HAHA THAT JAMMER RAPED ME!"

Print this item

[Ally AIs] Choosing Targets
Posted by: Ryu-Kazuki - 12-03-2014, 07:27 PM - Forum: Suggestions - No Replies

Much like the youkai, you can choose what target for it to attack.

Could Butterfly Illusions (or all Ally AIs in general) do this? It'd be nice if you used Aposemagicka and chose what target they flock to. Also, I'm not sure if Medibots do this with allies either, but if they don't, could they?

Print this item

Vanishing Arena Lamps(?)
Posted by: MakeshiftWalrus - 12-03-2014, 04:25 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (2)

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before or if this is even a bug, but the top of the lamps in the arena vanish upon entering the 'Second' arena. (The one you go to if the actual world-map arena is already in use.

[Image: 112XvbT.png]
Note the black border of the 'Second' arena.

[Image: FRlwRQB.png]
Actual world-map arena.

Is this intentional? I could see why it'd be as they have an annoying habit of hiding players.

Print this item

The numbers, Dev, what do they mean?!
Posted by: Raigen.Convict - 12-03-2014, 11:09 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (2)

So, how is that minor bug with the blurry numbers for fp costs on skills in your battle quick select bar? Not rushing, just asking, i'd like to see it fixed some time, and making sure it's noted.

Print this item

Youkai
Posted by: Raigen.Convict - 12-03-2014, 10:14 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (10)

Short and sweet, Youkai are straight up bugged, they do nothing right now, they get summoned, and stand there, not taking their turns, this is a very serious problem, I know summoners needed to be nerfed apparantly from all the rage but come on, Dev...

EDIT: Apparantly they're actually just turrets now, if an enemy is in range they will use their skills

Print this item

Lore Questions: December
Posted by: Neus - 12-03-2014, 10:00 AM - Forum: Lore Questions - Replies (27)

This is a new topic for Lore Questions because the old one was about 26 pages. The format is roughly the same, but some guidelines;

1) Try and format your questions appropriately. As in, make it easy to read and answer.
2) Try and limit the number of questions you ask per thread. I don't mind answering them, but don't get crazy and ask me 20 things, especially if they require detailed answers.
3) Try to avoid asking extremely specific questions, such as 'Did anyone ever die of food poisoning in Cellsvich?'. Answering these is difficult, because not everything is set in stone, so giving a definitive answer on it not only restricts me in the future, but it might influence other players' character concepts that involve it.

That said, if you have any questions, you can post them in this thread! I will post answers at the end of the month/start of the next one.

Thanks! (And yes, if you had questions from the previous topic that I didn't answer before I closed it, you can post them here, but remember the formatting guideline.)

Print this item

Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord