Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 796
» Latest member: mouseluli
» Forum threads: 10,907
» Forum posts: 55,463

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 583 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 578 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook, Google, Yandex

Latest Threads
Raigen.Convict
Ruler needs a final Seal ...

Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: Raigen.Convict
10 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 59
caliaca
Spirit Hell

Forum: Balance Fu
Last Post: caliaca
Yesterday, 05:16 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 38
Turadis
A Dicey Suggestion

Last Post: Turadis
10-16-2024, 07:00 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 78
Rendar
Duyuei Wall Raid Part 2

Last Post: Rendar
10-16-2024, 05:34 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 84
Shujin
Cryotherapeutic

Last Post: Shujin
10-16-2024, 04:33 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 309
Shujin
Please Remove Homunculi H...

Last Post: Shujin
10-16-2024, 04:22 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 378
matthewmwps
[2.91 v2] Swap weapon Kno...

Forum: Bug Reports
Last Post: matthewmwps
10-16-2024, 05:59 AM
» Views: 36
Rendar
2.91v2 Wall AoEs

Last Post: Rendar
10-15-2024, 04:48 PM
» Views: 29
AkaInuHime
[v2.91 v2] Blinded by the...

Last Post: AkaInuHime
10-15-2024, 03:13 AM
» Views: 32
Raigen.Convict
PvP zone

Last Post: Raigen.Convict
10-14-2024, 09:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 93

Super size me!
Posted by: Ryu-Kazuki - 11-18-2014, 11:48 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (9)

When we engage in battle on the world map, we're still tiny. Could we please become normal sized when we go into PvP even on the world map? I'm asking because some people like to have agreed upon fights, or perhaps crime might attempt to be committed outside of the city (so people have less chance to get caught and conflict can still happen) that may disturb people in the city, get out of hand, or the guards might not allow because of what damage it might cause. The only places to really do this kind of thing outside of a lawful area are;

The Arena
The Nameless Shrine
Law's End
Cellsvich Forest

Not every battle might happen in these places, and it's annoying to have to go to them for every kind of RP related battle. Logically people might be out in the countryside and might want to fight out there; but, we can't because..

"Hey, want to have a friendly spar?"
"Can't."
"Why not?"
> Tiny characters, extremely unappealing.
"Oh, right.."

Or

> Villain attempts kidnapping or some such, but can't because people are in town, or there are witnesses around.
> Villain gets discouraged and decides to find a new hobby.
> Roleplay ruined.

I'd really like to have this taken into consideration that way fights won't always have to be in people's way, or could be just the -tiniest- bit more private without having to get to a predefined area that may or may not be covered by a lawful jurisdiction.

Print this item

Mages
Posted by: Rendar - 11-18-2014, 10:27 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (5)

Can we have some extra skills given to the base mage class?

Barrier Crafting, Barrier magic walls to create more tactical settings.

Enchant Weapon

Wave of Darkness

Creeping Vines

Things like that, suggest it here!

Print this item

Gun balancing and mg stuff
Posted by: Lolzytripd - 11-18-2014, 07:30 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (3)

New Cloth and Metal armor type.

Kevlar
Reduces damage from multi shot weapons by 5% per rarity of the torso item
-5 evade +3 def
5 weight

Ceramic
reduces damage from all guns by 15
-80% to armor weight +5 evade -10 def*forgot this....

Mg shells vs RES stat
Res x1.5 = % of base shell damage

Single shot guns
get 150%-200% shell damage, in conjuction with the above so that the decided total is what the percent is minus'd from

Print this item

[Board] Looking for Certain Weapon - Scholar Roje
Posted by: iDarkCara - 11-18-2014, 06:37 PM - Forum: Marketplace - Replies (1)

completed.

Print this item

Called Shots
Posted by: Rendar - 11-18-2014, 06:08 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (8)

Why not have the ability to call shots to certain limbs whenever you do a basic attack. Minus hit, but effects based on it.

You sunder someones legs? -MOV/DODGE
Arms? -HIT/DMG
Head? +FP consumption/higher damage on hit.

Of course your hit would take a penalty, but attacking someones head and hurting it would cause their 10 FP skill to cost 15, and it would deal a lot more damage on said hit.

Arms being battered would cause you to lose the bonus of mainhand/offhand weapon/shield/nihilist depending on how much you did. Etc.

Print this item

[Board] Local Lawenforcement
Posted by: MakeshiftWalrus - 11-18-2014, 05:55 PM - Forum: Sigrogana - Replies (5)

A rather plain text is written on a piece of paper on the board. Or well, plain other than the fact that it's written in crimson red. Faint amounts of Focus leaks from the letters. They're probably coloured red by magic.

Hey. People are breaking the goddamn law and nobody does anything. Step it up, Cellsvich, seriously. It's going to become a nightmare for seriously cool people if everyone and their mother's throwing bricks and battling naked throughout the plaza. Yeah, hire some more guards or some shit, I don't care as long as people remain clothed and civilized.

Print this item

Multiple Level Up inconsistant.
Posted by: iDarkCara - 11-18-2014, 05:38 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (3)

I cannot pinpoint what exactly happens, but as I was leveling up a new character with a brain food and two items that give +10% exp, I was leveling quite fast almost every battle.

When I got into a larger battle, I leveled up from 5- 8 but only received one stat growth despite it displaying otherwise.

I went from 10 str to the box popping up and saying I gained +1 to give me 12 but after closing out and going back to my character stats, I only had 11 str, not the twelve as displayed in the growth box.

Unfortunately, I leveled up twice again, but received the proper growths and stat reflections. So the issue wasn't present. I could not figure out why in one instance it 'skipped' a growth, but in another it applied correctly. Has anyone else encountered this bug?

--

Print this item

[Board] Gale's Component Shop
Posted by: Rendar - 11-18-2014, 04:35 PM - Forum: Marketplace - Replies (2)

A note attached to the board in front of the pub, written in sort-of-fancy handwriting. "I've opened up a component business. These are minor modifcations to your weapon to make it more personal to your taste. If you would like one, please contact me, or view the second page underneath this. It contains a list of all the modifications that I can do to a weapon. Payment will be done by ores/wood/cloth used*15 murai, or if you supply it yourself, nothing. A charge fee of 25-50 murai per component made. Large orders will get discoumts -Galeon Zviera

PS: Don't pay me with money that you literally just pulled out of the void. I will refuse you service.

Followed by a second note that had a small directory for different weapon categories and their respecting upgrades.

Swords

Blade

Serrated ( -1 power, +5 durability ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Razor ( +10 crit, -5 durability ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Piercing ( +2 power, -5 crit, -5 hit ) 50 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Huge ( +1 range, +10 weight, -10 hit, -10 crit ) 50 Murai With a 165 Murai charge on components
Balanced ( +3 Hit, +1 Weight ) 25 Murai with a 60 Murai charge on components

Guard

Sturdy ( +3 hit, +1 weight ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on Components
Empty ( +5 crit, -5 hit ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Locking (+1 weight, -10 hit to melee range enemies ) 50 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Full ( +1 defense, +4 weight ) 25 Murai charge with a 90 murai charge on components
Razor ( +1 Power, +1 Weight, -1 Defense ) 50 Murai charge with a 90 Murai charge on components

Hilt

Firm (+3 hit, -2 durability ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Insulated ( +5% lightning res, -1 power ) 50 Murai with a 75 Murai charge on components
Wooden ( -3 weight, -1 durability ) 25 Murai with a 75 Murai charge on components
Sharp ( +1 power, -5 hit ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Onigan ( +5 Critical, -5 Hit ) 50 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components

Axes/Spears

AxeHead

Tempered ( -1 power, +5 durability ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Cutting ( +10 crit, -5 hit, -1 power ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Spiked ( +2 power, -5 durability, +10% crit damage ) 50 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Curved ( +5 Hit, -1 Power ) 50 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Guillotine ( +3 power, +1 weight, -5 hit ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components

SpearHead

Barbed ( +5 crit, +1 power, +2 weight ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Crescent ( +10 hit, -5 crit ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Hollow ( -2 power, -5 weight ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Hooked ( +1 power, -5 crit, deals damage when 1 range enemies are moved by you ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Thin ( +2 Power, -2 Weight, -5 Hit ) 50 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components

Pole

Wooden (-5 weight, -2 durability ) 25 Murai with a 75 Murai charge on components
Curved ( +5 crit, -1 power ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Helix ( +1 power, +2 weight, -4 hit ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Extended ( +10 hit, -1 power ) 50 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Flexible ( +5 Durability, -5 Hit ) 50 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components

Bow

Body

Compact ( -1 range, -4 weight, +15 crit ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Focused ( +5 hit, -3 durability ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Large ( +1 range, +6 weight ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Composite ( +2 power, -5 crit ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Thin ( -4 weight, -1 power ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on component

String

Silk ( +5 hit, +2 durability, -2 power ) 50 Murai with a 75 Murai charge on components
Tight ( +5 crit, -5 hit ) 50 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Double ( +10 durability, -15 crit ) 50 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Wire ( +1 power, -3 durability ) 25 Murai with a 75 Murai charge on components
Chain ( +10 Weight, +2 Power ) 50 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components

Arrow

Fire ( +1 power, -5 crit, fire damage type ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Light ( -5 hit, +5 crit, light damage type ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Sharp ( +10 crit, -5 hit ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Thin ( -1 Power, +5 hit ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Heavy ( +2 Power, +5 weight, -5 hit ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components

Fist

Knuckles

Dense ( +2 power, -3 durability ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Elongated ( +8 crit, +4 weight ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Leather ( +10 hit, -2 power ) 50 Murai with a 75 Murai charge on components
Spiked ( +1 power, -4 hit, pierce damage type ) 50 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Wrapped ( +6 Durability, -4 Critical ) 50 Murai with a 75 Murai charge on components

Wrist

Guard ( +2 defense, +2 weight ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Spiked ( +1 power, +2 weight ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Strings ( +4 hit, -2 durability ) 50 Murai with a 75 Murai charge on components
Loose ( +4 Durability, -6 Hit ) 50 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Weighted ( +8 Weight, -5 hit, +10 Critical, +5% Critical Dmg ) 50 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components

Guns

Barrels

Short ( +2 Power, -1 Range ) 25 Murai with a 45 Murai charge on components
Wide ( +5 Durability, -5 hit ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Long ( +1 Range, -5 Critical ) 25 Murai with a 105 Murai charge on components
Double ( +10 Hit, +5 Weight ) 50 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Sniper ( +25 Critical, +5 Weight ) 50 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components

Grips

Soft ( +5 Durability, -5 Hit ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Steady ( +5 Hit, -5 Critical ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Revolver ( +5 Critical, -2 Durability ) 25 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Extended (+1 Round, -4 Hit, +4 Weight ) 50 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components
Custom ( +3 Hit, +3 Critical, +3 Durability ) 50 Murai with a 90 Murai charge on components

Bullets

Aerodynamic ( +5 Hit, -5 Critical ) 25 Murai with a 105 Murai charge on components
Piercing ( +1 Power, -5 Critical ) 25 Murai with a 105 Murai charge on components
HellHound ( +5 Critical, -5 Hit, Fire Damage Type ) 25 Murai with a 120 Murai charge on components
Scatter ( +10 hit, -2 Power ) 50 Murai with a 105 Murai charge on components
Silver ( +3 dmg vs Kaelnasians/Beast Race, -5 hit ) 100 Murai with a 105 Murai charge on components

( On an OOC note: Daggers use Hilts and Blades, Axes uses AxeHeads and Poles, Spears use Spear Heads and Poles... etc. )

Print this item

[Furniture] Painting Descriptions
Posted by: Someone - 11-18-2014, 02:24 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (2)

Custom Painting descriptions... Because some people like paintings of themselves and others in their houses!

Print this item

[Minigames] Chess, etc.
Posted by: Someone - 11-18-2014, 10:27 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (1)

How about a few minigames... Like chess!

Players could find/buy items that allow them to challenge other players to a game. Such as a chessboard, etc. Or have a furniture item to place in their house, where two players sit at the table and play (Like Chinchiro)

(witches chess?)

Print this item

Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord