Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 796
» Latest member: mouseluli
» Forum threads: 10,907
» Forum posts: 55,463

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 590 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 585 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook, Google, Yandex

Latest Threads
Raigen.Convict
Ruler needs a final Seal ...

Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: Raigen.Convict
10 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 59
caliaca
Spirit Hell

Forum: Balance Fu
Last Post: caliaca
Yesterday, 05:16 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 38
Turadis
A Dicey Suggestion

Last Post: Turadis
10-16-2024, 07:00 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 78
Rendar
Duyuei Wall Raid Part 2

Last Post: Rendar
10-16-2024, 05:34 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 84
Shujin
Cryotherapeutic

Last Post: Shujin
10-16-2024, 04:33 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 309
Shujin
Please Remove Homunculi H...

Last Post: Shujin
10-16-2024, 04:22 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 378
matthewmwps
[2.91 v2] Swap weapon Kno...

Forum: Bug Reports
Last Post: matthewmwps
10-16-2024, 05:59 AM
» Views: 36
Rendar
2.91v2 Wall AoEs

Last Post: Rendar
10-15-2024, 04:48 PM
» Views: 29
AkaInuHime
[v2.91 v2] Blinded by the...

Last Post: AkaInuHime
10-15-2024, 03:13 AM
» Views: 32
Raigen.Convict
PvP zone

Last Post: Raigen.Convict
10-14-2024, 09:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 93

Optimized Auto-Shops/Shops
Posted by: Trexmaster - 11-18-2014, 09:55 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (2)

After recently deciding to grab an auto-shop, I noticed a few things that could possibly be made a bit more convenient -

Being able to sort the items in your shop, without manually going through and taking out and putting them back in the order you want them. Generally, I'd prefer to have items with larger quantities to sell closer to the top, but in order to do that I'd need to take out /every single item/ I've got stocked currently, and that's usually a big number.

Tabs. I have no idea how difficult this would be, but having items be grouped into tabs or something similar instead of it being on giant list would be pretty helpful for shops that stock multiple if not all kinds of items. Hell, it'd be /amazing/ if there were customizable tabs or just preset ones to stock in the shop- but just some way to organize them so people don't need to scroll down a huge list of items to find what they want. ((And with the recent Trait-tab update, I think it's not too unfeasible to add tabs to shops...))

Mass stocking- being able to add a large number of items that aren't in a stack, such as food. This would make stocking in mass quantities of non-stackable items easier. I'm imagining this will probably be the least-feasible of my suggestions (probably), since I can't really be sure how you'd pull this off. Something like what we have now except being able to select multiple items?

Having some sort of shop history. Being able to tell what's been purchased (doesn't have to say by who), but knowing what out of all your random garbage has been snatched up and for how much can be really useful information.

Lastly, being able to buy larger amounts of time or simply a custom amount of time (probably with a minimum.). It's annoying to have to re-open the buy time window every time I want to add another 2 hours, it's a really petty thing but I feel like it's probably the most realistic suggestion I'd have to make out of all of them. Less clicks the better.

--This is a repost of my old suggestion, I feel like it didn't get the attention it deserved (which is to say--none) and I still think auto-shops could use some loving.

Print this item

Double man, double
Posted by: Xero Shade - 11-18-2014, 12:05 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

http://gyazo.com/0c286e210e03c39f48c8a3394dd06d15

Print this item

Class Swap
Posted by: Mivereous - 11-18-2014, 12:01 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (3)

[Image: PxAELvy.png]

Button right there that lets you swap main and sub class in and out of dungeon. Would only really affect growths and stats, Class EXP, and Ki regen for Monks, but being able to swap for growths would be nice, as long as it is between the two classes you walked in with in the first place. This was suggested a while back, but I couldn't find it, or remember what became of it.

Print this item

Bugged Dungeons
Posted by: MakeshiftWalrus - 11-17-2014, 09:36 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (2)

I happened to come across this particular normal level 36 fire altar today. This was the very first floor.
[Image: SadNoiz.png]
As you see there's no way down nor any doors to pass through.

Print this item

[Skill] Flunking Power Graduation
Posted by: Jay - 11-17-2014, 08:51 PM - Forum: Balance Fu - Replies (15)

Attacker: http://i.imgur.com/SAi0JNl.png
--> Their stats aren't at all above average. This strength is easily achieved unintentionally.
--> Essentially casting a 10 FP crit-able spell that scales on the melee stat (STR).
--> Just as much (if not too much) elemental diversity like an evoker. (see: elemental sword weapons)

Defender 1: Average defense and average res -- DEF Black Knight
--> HP: http://i.imgur.com/9kvZMqa.png
--> DEF/RES: http://i.imgur.com/EVC4kvt.png

Attacker attacks Defender 1 with Malakh and hits them!Defender 1 takes 36 Slash damage.
Basic Attack
Attacker attacks Defender 1 with Malakh and hits them!Defender 1 takes 54 Slash damage.
Basic Attack + Absolute Death

Attacker attacks Defender 1 with Malakh and hits them!Defender 1 takes 100 Slash damage.
Power Gradation
Attacker attacks Defender 1 with Malakh and hits them!Defender 1 takes 150 Slash damage.
Power Gradation + Absolute Death

Defender 2: Slightly above Average defense and slightly above average res -- DEF Black Knight.
--> HP: http://i.imgur.com/vH965B8.png
--> DEF/RES: http://i.imgur.com/TPhhyWn.png

Attacker attacks Defender 2 with Malakh and hits them!Defender 2 takes 30 Slash damage.
Basic Attack
Attacker attacks Defender 2 with Malakh and hits them!Defender 2 takes 45 Slash damage.
Basic Attack + Absolute Death

Attacker attacks Defender 2 with Malakh and hits them!Defender 2 takes 91 Slash damage.
Power Gradation
Attacker attacks Defender 2 with Malakh and hits them!Defender 2 takes 136 Slash damage.
Power Gradation + Absolute Death

Note: Tanks cannot avoid this attack. So inaccuracy is irrelevant.
Note: The average tank with decent DEF only has about 15 or less RES.
Note: Non-criticals against Black Knights.

Proposals
--> Adjusting the FP cost. Starting from 30-35 FP at rank 1 to 20-25 FP at max rank.
--> Negating criticals with the skill. It already receives boosts from skills such as AD.
--> Keeping the damage type slash regardless of weapon choice OR give it an element that cannot be changed.

I do not want to ramble too much, because it's an issue relative to everyone. It doesn't seem right that a melee class can nuke tanks like an evoker. If you have different proposals or feel the need to rebuttal (with some value), please do.

Print this item

Racial name Shields
Posted by: MegaBlues - 11-17-2014, 06:41 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

http://imgur.com/jb8EPBq

Most of them are fine, but it looks like this one is still broken.

Print this item

[Item] Bodyguard Nerf
Posted by: Rendar - 11-17-2014, 03:45 PM - Forum: Balance Fu - Replies (15)

So, as it stands. Bodyguards are the .best. heavy armor in the entire game. Take damage that does over half your current health? REDUCE THAT DAMAGE BY HALF. That effect, right there, is why its so .overpoweringly. good. I don't know how to fix this *** star item to make it more in line with its rarity other than tossing it to 9-10 star rarity < But that doesn't help since. yknow. Everyone has atleast one. >

Reposting this from old forums.

Basically though, it becomes so overwhelmingly good because half of current hp, rather than max. Which means that when someone gets on the lower end of HP, it's still gonna trigger from low damage multi-hits. Which, isn't exactly a BAD thing since Multi-hits need to have their damage halved based on TOTAL damage dealt to their opponent rather than each individual hit but I digress.

Print this item

[Ghost] Bonus Feature Failure
Posted by: Rendar - 11-17-2014, 03:42 PM - Forum: Balance Fu - No Replies

Preface: This is a post about ghosts and why they're trash.

So, getting the trope out of the way. Axes are .severely. lacking. One of the Ghost's main class weapons is a sword. The other? An axe. While I know some of you are probably going "WELL AXES ARE JUST FINE!" No.. no they aren't. I don't even play an axe user and I can tell you. Axes need lovin.

So lets look at Ghosts. Ether Invitation is strong. Really strong if you're low on health. Generally a last-ditch move to finish off your opponent. I see nothing wrong with this attack. You'll have a ton of extra to hit because of low hp, which means more skill.

Reaper Scythe? Well.. it's.. okay? It takes out enemies guarding like nothing. However, the main flaw with it is this. First you have to walk up to them, assuming they're guarding it out, you'll have to land a hit to get CC, then hit em like normal. Next turn rolls around if they still are guarding, Reaper Scythe, then an attack. The guard break should give enough damage to make up for the fact that you lost claret call, on them. It's FP cost is phenomenally high for a STR+Rank bonus attack < Unless weapon power factors in somewhere and isn't being stated >. It also makes them unmarkable for 2 turns, and that status on them ends whenever their next turn comes around. Which more or less means you get less than what you put in unless you do it followed up by Ether Invitati- Oh wait. You just lost Claret Call so you can't do that. Review?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Ma...mpractical

Pretty trashy.

Death gaze is GREAT. If you're going against some jackass who doesn't know how to play the game. It's a silence for 2 turns, makes them unmarkable for 4 turns, and causes Rank*10 dark unresistable damage. It also requires your enemy to be FEARED, which. Surprise surprise, means you have to either start off your assault with them being claret called, Haunting beside them, and THEN doing that, or from some other means that your class probably doesn't have. < L'au Dela sword skill OP > Even so, your opponent can spend three momentum to throat opener, or event Silent Prayer as a Lantern Bearer to cure it and put you shit-out-of-luck for over 4 turns because they just cured your useless affliction. Review?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Ma...nefficient

Very impractical in usage. 0/10 would never.

Rebound? Rebounds good. It's kind of a shitty heal, but great against like. A summoner or something... I guess. It gives you resistance alongside Rising game so... Review?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Ma...sefulSpell

Pretty good. Works well and MOAR RES is never a bad thing.

Claret Call is being used as a high-end commodity that is nothing more than a cheap prostitute that you can only afford every few months. Axes, in general, are .very. poorly loved. That's about all I can say for that part. Now to move to a better.. suited. category.

"Fitting Form" is a skill for Ghosts that give +20 Hit/Crit at maximum for weapons under 5 weight. Cool! It's something that makes low weight people be cool. But... what about the other weapon type Ghosts can use freely? The heavy-as-hell axes? Well... FUCK YOUR AXES. Your axes are going to be thrown in the trash heap because spears, daggers, guns, literally every other fucking weapon in the game thats worth using, can get the Fitting Form bonus. Axes don't have a variant in the class to actually get a bonus.

How about a new skill is introduced to give said weapons love. "If weapon weight is 20 or more, Gives +20 hit/+5 Power" Something along those lines to make using said weapon actually useful. Just something, ANYTHING, to let ghosts use their friggin axes in a practical way that isn't "Wield an axe as a soldier, rely on ghost for Riposte and wraith guard and... very little else."

Print this item

Intro Themes
Posted by: Sawrock - 11-17-2014, 05:17 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (7)

Can marching bands also include a feature to play an uploadable five to twenty second sound clip at the beginning of a fight, and another for the victory theme? I just think this would be cool.

Print this item

Single shot guns and MG
Posted by: Lolzytripd - 11-17-2014, 04:32 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (7)

I suggest single shot gun's shell effects be all multiplied by 1.5-2 effectiveness due to the lack of multiple shots.

Print this item

Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord