Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Nevarious Riff

I didn't want to post here because people already mentioned a few plausible solutions but I figure I may as well considering previous posts. I think it should be nerfed to be long range and not glob...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Balance Fu 20 1,369 12-01-2023, 06:00 AM
    Thread: Add the Familiars (Accessories)

Title. They're niche, but I like niche items and it's silly to have these really niche items not exist in Korvara. You could add them to Duyuei's arcane shop or something. Anything!
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Suggestions 5 454 11-21-2023, 01:05 PM
    Thread: Charging Strike and Charge: A Tale of Loss

(10-28-2023, 01:56 PM)Snake Wrote: Charging Strike should just become a buff after you use Charge, rather than some hard-coded invisible condition. It would fix this issue completely. That was what...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Balance Fu 4 572 10-28-2023, 04:45 PM
    Thread: Making Reactive Armor Reactive Again

(10-28-2023, 01:54 PM)Snake Wrote: Rather than going backwards, I think it'd be more interesting to push this armor forward. Make it grant an unique Self-Destruct skill as a bonus effect of the armo...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Balance Fu 8 848 10-28-2023, 04:43 PM
    Thread: Bonus Bloodshed: Not So Stylish

Simple change and buff that would legitimately make this worth being a main class skill: Change it so it applies on changing to Reaver stance, that's it. It can keep the 1 round duration. Demon Hunt...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Balance Fu 6 698 10-27-2023, 05:49 AM
    Thread: Charging Strike and Charge: A Tale of Loss

Make Charge not end when you don't move 3 tiles next to an enemy, BUT keep the CD on it. So Charging Strike can be used again. The reason charge was nerfed long long ago was because people were able ...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Balance Fu 4 572 10-26-2023, 12:50 AM
    Thread: Making Reactive Armor Reactive Again

It's been a really long time since Reactive Armor got nerfed, I think we're all in agreement that it's basically a nonexistent armor mostly used for rare metal fodder, at this point. I want to argue ...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Balance Fu 8 848 10-25-2023, 05:17 PM
    Thread: Regalia For Engineer Bots

Please let us be able to regalia Engineer Bots like we do with weapons. Except their name should remain the same to avoid confusion in game. I would like to have steampunk-ish robots on my team! Peop...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Suggestions 13 1,804 11-15-2022, 01:39 PM
    Thread: Winter's Nibble (Winter's Bite CD is too much!)

Winter's Bite's 8 round CD is frankly way, way, way too much for what it can do. This move forces you to be within 3 range of someone to negate their absorb, immunity, and resistance to ice. This move...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Balance Fu 18 3,526 09-23-2022, 06:00 AM
    Thread: Unnecessary Mutation Nerf pls revert

Please remove the -5 hit on mutation. Mutating weapons is already pretty niche(and grants access to a few unique builds that imo aren't that absurd) but giving an enchant that's incredibly hard to get...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Balance Fu 10 2,087 09-23-2022, 04:43 AM
    Thread: [Korvara] Research & Development, Sol-Soparla: Vulcan
Post: [Korvara] Research & Development, Sol-Soparla: Vul...

Research notes surrounding one batch of Homunculi dubbed 'Vulcan'. Likely stored in the appropriate place by whomsoever handled research and development. Assigned Identification: Vulcan Research Note...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Character Biographies 0 870 07-20-2022, 02:02 PM
    Thread: Salamandra Flame Art: Explosion (please include the warriors.)
Post: RE: Salamandra Flame Art: Explosion (please includ...

(03-31-2022, 04:47 PM)Poruku Wrote: I don't really see this making sense, why would a sword strike explode? I'm all for more build variety, but if we're talking salamandra, I think what we need to f...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Balance Fu 14 3,926 03-31-2022, 11:22 PM
    Thread: Salamandra Flame Art: Explosion (please include the warriors.)
Post: Salamandra Flame Art: Explosion (please include th...

With how long Salamandras have been out now, could we have something like a trait or toggle or something that turns their Flame Art: Explosion apply to Physical damage instead of Magical damage? Or in...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Balance Fu 14 3,926 03-31-2022, 12:46 PM
    Thread: Lore Questions: November (2021)

Henlo I'd like to start off by pointing out a discrepancy in regards to a question I asked a two months back and the answer in the lore thread. I'm mostly curious whether it was changed to be that or ...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Lore Questions 13 6,919 11-22-2021, 11:18 AM
    Thread: Lore Questions: September 2021

Regarding Fun-o-grams! And music in general. 1) How do you record music to play into fun-o-grams? Is it via compact discs(CDs)? Considering the fun o gram has the icon of one I always assumed so, but...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Lore Questions 12 6,343 09-29-2021, 01:02 PM
    Thread: House Starfel: A Minor Noble Family

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...145302.png] ☄️The Starfel Family☄️ What is the Starfel family? A) They are a minor noble family based in Lispool, renowned for their 'soul gems' or ...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Factions 0 3,405 09-15-2021, 08:07 AM
    Thread: Greyscales for Appearance Parts

(09-07-2021, 05:01 AM)Slydria Wrote: I've gone ahead and made the requested icons, except for the first one, the red looking leather armor because I've actually already done one for the orange versi...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Suggestions 7 2,714 09-07-2021, 12:01 PM
    Thread: Toggleable Concealment [Plain]

To go into detail, I would like the Concealment: Plain talent to have an option to let us toggle our equipment's... concealment. For each slot!  For example, having 5 ranks in plain, but having the a...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Suggestions 0 566 09-04-2021, 04:36 PM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord