Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Curse Application

Applicable BYOND Key - Magicalgirl Lux Character Name - Victoria Weber Request Type - RP Ability Request Details - I would like to request a specific type of curse, applied to my character at very ...
Lonestar
Lonestar
Approved Characters 1 122 04-02-2024, 04:12 AM
    Thread: Enemy Evaluation and Analyze Weakness, again.

I don't particularly think the problem with Enemy Evaluation turning people useless is the Hit portion of the skill, but rather the skill not only giving you three significant stat debuffs on top of c...
Lonestar
Lonestar
Balance Fu 3 1,280 10-06-2021, 02:33 AM
    Thread: 'Explosion' Mage Skill

Swapping Sear and Explosion around would mean Explosion would be affected by Charge Mind, which... I don't think I want to imagine how busted that would be.
Lonestar
Lonestar
Balance Fu 9 2,803 09-10-2021, 08:33 PM
    Thread: [Edit] Remove crafting fees in general
Post: RE: Waive crafting fee for portable crafting table...

Crafting taxes are incredibly toxic if you plan on mass-crafting something. Be it a low rarity item, food, potions and what-not. You're tossing what KitKaterine said above when you already work to get...
Lonestar
Lonestar
Suggestions 40 11,060 08-29-2021, 10:05 PM
    Thread: Sidecut unleashed

I think Sidecut/Sillcut being added to melee weapons would be really good. Fists are pretty much only locked to the currently-nerfed Shukuchi + Geldoren in terms of gap closer (that is, if you're usin...
Lonestar
Lonestar
Balance Fu 16 6,002 04-24-2021, 05:49 PM
    Thread: Daggers and Scalings

I've always had the idea that STR scaling on weapons that heavily depend on specific stats like GUI to be a massive mistake. Not only you have to spread your stats thin to even meet a decent scaling b...
Lonestar
Lonestar
Balance Fu 7 2,984 04-18-2021, 07:07 PM
    Thread: Camp Presets

I was talking with some friends in a chat about how Camps tend to be rather shallow and boring compared to houses. You have the ability to place furniture there, but everytime there's an reboot or if ...
Lonestar
Lonestar
Suggestions 3 1,623 03-29-2021, 04:12 AM
    Thread: Check Up - State of GMs

I think this will be my final post because I cannot handle controversial threads like this well (Which is not Apple's problem, it's a me problem). So I'm just going to tackle what I feel I'd like to ...
Lonestar
Lonestar
General Discussion 37 15,184 02-23-2021, 02:39 PM
    Thread: Check Up - State of GMs

I would honestly like more active and present within the community GMs than anything, truthfully. We had that in the past with Sawrock and MakeshiftWalrus back when they were GMs, where they played th...
Lonestar
Lonestar
General Discussion 37 15,184 02-22-2021, 03:00 PM
    Thread: RP Traits.

Independant of if some people plan on using this or not, be it because they have the priority of mechanics and winning first, RP second (in a RP-mandatory game, go figure.), more RP traits, be them to...
Lonestar
Lonestar
General Discussion 13 4,904 02-18-2021, 05:19 PM
    Thread: Anchoring The Competition

I'm okay with it having the immobilize removed. I've stated to many people that Anchor Edge after the axe's scaling change was actually a pretty powerful weapon now but that only came to everyone's mi...
Lonestar
Lonestar
Balance Fu 5 1,745 01-27-2021, 09:30 PM
    Thread: Forum Reputation Is Silly

The entire system itself always felt unnecessary to me and doesn't really add much to the forums if at all. I'd rather get a quote response on why someone might've not agreed with my opinion rather th...
Lonestar
Lonestar
General Discussion 19 8,782 11-15-2020, 12:20 PM
    Thread: Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP game
Post: RE: Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP ga...

I have been feeling on and off constantly for about a year and it has not subdued, instead it has just grown stronger as time passes. The community has grown more and more closed and it feels like fin...
Lonestar
Lonestar
General Discussion 64 33,082 09-28-2020, 11:59 PM
    Thread: Revisiting Races

All of these races have been needing some love mechanically wise, some more than others so I honestly agree with pretty much all of those changes and additions. It always bothered me how Zerans could ...
Lonestar
Lonestar
Balance Fu 8 3,654 07-21-2020, 05:38 AM
    Thread: Donation Item Suggestions: Golden Hoe/Shovel

While we're at it, we should get a Golden Axe for the purposes of cutting trees as well.
Lonestar
Lonestar
Suggestions 3 2,065 06-28-2020, 05:45 PM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord