Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 779
» Latest member: Zogan
» Forum threads: 10,578
» Forum posts: 54,034

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 174 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 170 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Yandex, saikyogroove77

Latest Threads
Snake
Dark Bard Orange Justice

Forum: Balance Fu
Last Post: Snake
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 154
Nekojinn
Sakura - Request for Tran...

Forum: Character Applications
Last Post: Nekojinn
05-16-2024, 05:13 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 31
MarktheUnlucky
Flesh, Steel, and Corrupt...

Forum: Event Applications
Last Post: MarktheUnlucky
05-16-2024, 03:04 AM
» Views: 31
owarinohebi
Cervidae (Deer) Kaelensia

Forum: Class/Race Ideas
Last Post: owarinohebi
05-16-2024, 12:16 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 97
Toffee
Invention/Eventline Appli...

Forum: Applications
Last Post: Toffee
05-15-2024, 11:55 PM
» Views: 48
Nekojinn
[2.86b]Mixed Martial Arts...

Forum: Bug Reports
Last Post: Nekojinn
05-15-2024, 03:31 AM
» Views: 45
Autumn
[v2.86] Exgalf'd out

Last Post: Autumn
05-14-2024, 07:11 PM
» Views: 47
owarinohebi
Crafting UI Update?

Forum: Quality-of-Life (QoL)
Last Post: owarinohebi
05-14-2024, 03:27 PM
» Views: 27
Rendar
[2.87v2] Descending Poste...

Last Post: Rendar
05-14-2024, 03:09 AM
» Views: 36
Poruku
so, runemancer, its funny...

Forum: Balance Fu
Last Post: Poruku
05-12-2024, 11:42 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 100

Lagthulu's Rage? Who knows.
Posted by: Blissey - 09-10-2016, 05:03 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

Periodically, and pretty much also all the time I play (and others, as well), the game's FPS stops working and everything freezes. The server remains just fine, and you can still input messages and read output messages, but everything stops functioning. However, if you decide to move, and you re-log, you move to the spot you presumably tried to move to.

This started after 1.62d rolled around, with the BYOND beta test. Hopefully I'll have more information soon. If anyone else is going through this seemingly selective issue, please feel free to post below with details.

EDIT: Clearing the cache seems to fix this. Operative word being 'seems', since I haven't been online long enough to really tell.

Print this item

Monster Invocations
Posted by: Shujin - 09-10-2016, 12:26 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (3)

Monster seem, while they start an invocation to cast other spells without breaking the invokation, nor casting it. Atleast if you are in range for that.(didn´t try outside of their range yet.)

Also Magaisendo desn´t seem to work for NPC. As in, it doesn´t do damage or anything.

Print this item

There is no God!
Posted by: Shujin - 09-10-2016, 11:13 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

[Image: d7413592c7e11fa0b6173f396a15d798.png]
I did test it a few times now.
Since the update where "Your god loyality has raised" message appears, it seems that we can´t get above Zero with a new characters. (Or maybe not about Zero in general, not confirmed yet.)
It works fine with my other characters that had some loyality already.

I do get the buff however.

Print this item

[RP/Out of Fights suggestion] Sanctity's use out of fights? (Closed)
Posted by: Snake - 09-10-2016, 03:05 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (11)

(This post is susceptible to be edited A LOT of times, because it's community collaboration oriented, so yeah. If you can/want to add to it, do it by giving your opinion/suggestion below, thanks.)

So, I've been noticing the lack of iterations the game gives us outside PvP. And I'm in the mood to write, so... Based on a Lupine Guard's struggle to try and hear two criminal scums whispering, here you go.

'What if Sanctity mattered outside battles?'
And then, a small list I have in mind:

For Lupines, Felidaes and Grimalkins, SAN above 20 = They can hear whispers in double the range it reaches. (4 squares, in this case.)

For Leporidaes, SAN above 20 = They can hear whispers in double-plus-two-squares the range it reaches. (6 squares, in this case.).

For Corbies, SAN above 20 = They can 'see' wemotes as if they were normal emotes.

For Phenexes, SAN above 20 = They regenerate 15% HP/FP of their party, per IG hour tick.

For Vampires, SAN above 20 = At hour 0 (midnight)'s tick, all of their wounds/illnesses are healed (read: deleted), HP/FP are recovered by 75%.

For Zerans, SAN above 20 = They get the effects of Haggle trait, passively.

For Liches, SAN above 20 = They regenerate 20% HP/FP passively, per IG hour tick.

For Dullahans, SAN above 20 = Their weapons' durability are repaired by +4, per hour tick.

For Doriads, SAN above 20 = Their planted crops fully grow (read: skip all growth processes, as if Miracle Fertilizer'd) within the next IG hour tick.

For Mechanations, SAN above 20 = They regenerate an extra 50% of their Physical Stamina and Mind Stamina per IG hour tick.

For Redtails, SAN above 20 = They can bake Fortune Cookies in a stove, it just gives a random fortune text before eating.

For Serpentkin, SAN above 20 = They regenerate HP/FP 4x faster around a camping firepit.

For Humans, SAN above 20 = They get +1 Prayer LV bonus.

For Corrupted, SAN above 20 = They no longer get bothered by Iahsus's tantrums.

PS: 1 edit = 1 smile at community collab

Print this item

[Que] Combination Strike Base/Promo Interaction
Posted by: Kameron8 - 09-10-2016, 02:42 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (4)

Is Combination Strike supposed to function in the event that the first attack is from a promotion's base class, then the next attack is from the promotion itself? I vaguely recall this coming up before, but I can't seem to find where. To clarify:

If a Verglas uses Heaven Kick -> Expanding Ice, should the latter gain any bonus?
If a Monk/Evoker uses Fir -> Sear, should Sear gain a bonus?

Currently it does not.

Print this item

Spellthief and Monster Spells: Descriptions and Transparency in Game Mechanics
Posted by: Esther - 09-10-2016, 02:35 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (8)

Here, I will detail all the monster spells I find that have ambiguous and unclear descriptions, and make requests about transparency of mechanics.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First offender: Styx Shout

[Image: 7813dba2e1.png]
^May also suffer Fear for 2 rounds... at what rate? Does it follow Status Infliction vs. Status Resist?

[Image: a7d372d36d.png]
^Apparently not, as there is no Status Infliction text in the combat log.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next up: Red Sea, Star Stream, and Ignis

[Image: c00bef80d3.png] [Image: c1ed93bf21.png] [Image: fb8002eea8.png]
^Again, at what rate? Furthermore, these spells do not trigger basic attacks like Styx Shout does, so what is their scaling?

[Image: 267e872c6f.png]
^Thankfully, the combat log gives us an answer on the infliction chance -- it does indeed function off of Status Inflict vs. Status Resist. However, that still leaves us in the dark about what these spells use to scale their damage output. How do they interact with Scaled Weapon ATK, and their respective Elemental ATKs?

I will continue to look for vague descriptions on monster spells as I see them. I don't know of very many monster spells that aren't just player spells monsters spawn with, but I still have barghests to check, at the very least.

Print this item

Seize
Posted by: Trexmaster - 09-09-2016, 07:32 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (2)

I'm unsure if it's -just- Seize, but the capture message prints twice, though you still only get the monster once.

e.g.

X has captured monster.
X has captured monster.

Will print instead of just--

X has captured monster.

for every monster captured this way.

Print this item

Lack of Bravery
Posted by: Ardratz - 09-09-2016, 06:18 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

So after a simple test I found something was wrong with Fear (unless how it works was changed without me noticing) and how Bravery affects it.

I did a hit test on a character with no points put into the GR Part 2 Talents against a kensei, my hit chance before and after they used Absolute Fear was 40% and then 29%. Since Fear is meant to lower hit by a flat 30 I assume something is wrong.

After putting points into Bravery, specifically Will, I did another hit test on the same Kensei, My Hit then went from 40% to 0% after Absolute Fear was applied, so Will seems to increase Fear's effects instead of diminish them as it is meant to do.

Print this item

Kraken Has Taken Over
Posted by: Blissey - 09-09-2016, 05:57 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (3)

[Image: 65c49c40576f558c0dafb43fe0eaf260.png]

With the advent of 1.62d BYOND BETA test, uh. . . Well, it seems as though whatever protection Mercala may have cast over her Church expired, because it's snowing within the Church, and along the non-existent borders.

It's a mess, and it needs to be cleaned up. Kraken is being really petty.

You can probably replicate this by letting it snow in Lispool and then waltzing right in. Could be a BYOND bug, though -- or a run-time error, one of the two. I tried re-logging and this fixed it. . . But conveniently enough, the snow had stopped falling in that same moment, so. . .

EDIT: Okay, so it's pretty much snowing in every building in Lispool. I'm no longer sure if this is me or BYOND, or server-side. Would be great if someone else tested this, too.

EDIT (again): Okay, so maybe this might be just on my side -- but if it can affect me, it might be able to affect another as well. The snow overlay has stuck to me completely. Unsure if this does so with rain, as well.

Too Many Edits: Okay, so this isn't just me -- it happened to someone else with the rain overlay.

Print this item

Bravery Talent - Will (Fear)
Posted by: Akame - 09-09-2016, 04:43 PM - Forum: Balance Fu - Replies (8)

Fear is in a pretty horrible place right now with the introduction of the Bravery Talent, and it was already easy to get around even before the talent rework.

With the Bravery Talent Will's existence, not only was it countered by a Shaitan's very existence, the Red Cape, Strong Legs (Priest), Steel Mind (Black Knight), Recklessness (Magic Gunner), and Cleanse Body (Martial Artist) before, but now it's effectiveness is reduced by -75% at max SR (SR * 25%), a measly -7.5 hit, and the duration is decreased by 3 (SR * 1).

Can we at least lower the fear hit reduction from Will to "SR * 10, or 15"? Just so, you know, it's not totally useless in decreasing hit in comparison to the large amount of hit buffs in the game. I'd actually like having the duration reduction part removed, since it really hurts a lot of fear-dependent items, skills and classes, but I doubt that'd happen.

Print this item

Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord