Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Nevarious Riff

It just shouldn't be global. Make it a wide reaching AoE instead.
Kameron8
Kameron8
Balance Fu 20 1,486 11-26-2023, 04:22 AM
    Thread: Special Strikes Are Kinda Weak

Special Strikes are a cool concept but suffer on three fundamental pain points: - They generally don't trigger very often, even with the added layer of bad luck protection. (Most Special Strikes star...
Slydria
Slydria
Balance Fu 8 989 11-22-2023, 08:12 PM
    Thread: Special Strikes Are Kinda Weak

The effects on special strikes can be either pretty good or pretty meh, that's not what I'm discussing today though, these things are really not great, it feels like they were originally thought up an...
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 8 989 11-22-2023, 09:05 AM
    Thread: With a heavy Boneheart

In my opinion, Boneheart doesn't need to be anything more than 10~15 C.Evade. CEvade is already a 1:1 effective stat conversion if you only care about getting CEvade from their respective stats. al...
Miller
Miller
Balance Fu 25 2,630 11-04-2023, 08:34 PM
    Thread: Bonus Bloodshed: Not So Stylish

Yeah, maybe the solution should just be simpler. I still think you could make it so no-starsign would shift the element type to a random one (and starsign doing that), and add (Demon Hunter LV) bonu...
Snake
Snake
Balance Fu 6 778 10-30-2023, 06:23 PM
    Thread: Status Order of Operations (Heart of the Lion)

I wasn't sure where exactly to put this but my request in this case is specific to one interaction. Heart of the Lion's temporary (3 round) fear immunity vs Irrational Fear. Right now the immunity i...
Trexmaster
Trexmaster
Balance Fu 1 377 10-28-2023, 07:53 PM
    Thread: Katana Dork Special (Sheath Sword + Voltiger)

Simple change, can we have sheath sword grant Voltiger or Voltiger-like buff that only affects Kensei Skills for 1 round at the start of the next round? This could be attached to Zen Blade or Sheath S...
Miller
Miller
Balance Fu 2 480 10-26-2023, 11:37 AM
    Thread: Making Reactive Armor Reactive Again

The actual thorns effect on it really isn't that bad when you consider its a status based effect and not a item based one, so it interacts with far less of the game than armor of nails does. I think r...
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 8 938 10-25-2023, 06:45 PM
    Thread: Soldier Skills

I think the base soldier skills are quite old, and since GR2, their reliability has been nullified by the vast majority of hits in the game requiring hit to actually pull off now.  I think a small ge...
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 8 832 10-17-2023, 05:07 AM
    Thread: Performer.

I was going to end up writing a performer essay like my ancient aquamancer essay in my own thread as a performer main but since this is here, here we go: Mechanically (and thematically) Performer is ...
Latto
Latto
Balance Fu 11 1,530 08-09-2023, 09:47 AM
    Thread: The camping experience

I feel like we're missing out on a HUGE opportunity to foster awesome rp within the main gameplay loop. If you rest near a campfire, every hour game tick you'll gain +5 lvl to a status called well r...
Poruku
Poruku
Suggestions 6 883 03-23-2023, 04:51 PM
    Thread: Antagonist Guide - Polk

Frankly, I'm disappointed with some of the responses in the thread which are just low effort insults towards someone who obviously put a lot of time into their post. Whether or not you agree with the ...
Neus
Neus
General Discussion 40 9,804 12-14-2022, 10:14 AM
    Thread: Economy in Korvara

Hello, welcome to my annual thesis paper of something or another. Today, we’re going to look at Korvara’s economy! Or well, the lack of- Korvara as a whole has stagnated rather quickly in terms of ec...
Latto
Latto
Suggestions 3 756 12-05-2022, 12:33 PM
    Thread: Make Evade A Teensy Bit More Available

I'm personally fine with making evade more available and reliable at the cost of it being less effective (I actually preferred the old evade system even if it was weaker. I really don't like total eva...
Latto
Latto
Balance Fu 15 2,674 11-26-2022, 08:24 AM
    Thread: [2.54b] Throwing hands isn't allowed as a Katana Master
Post: RE: [2.54b] Throwing hands isn't allowed as a Kata...

I've made a change that might fix it in 2.67, but it's probably going to break something else, so let me know what it is.
Neus
Neus
Bug Reports 3 1,144 11-22-2022, 08:35 PM
    Thread: The Name Game

As I repurpose my characters a lot, I'm often asking GMs to change my name. They're very busy people- I've had one request since late October (and others to other GMs when it became apparent they were...
Sawrock
Sawrock
Suggestions 8 1,606 11-13-2022, 07:06 PM
    Thread: Allow twinking

To create a clear division between villain characters and other “normal” characters is detrimental to roleplay. I’ve had characters start as villains in the past that eventually turn into someone more...
Sawrock
Sawrock
Suggestions 19 3,595 11-11-2022, 08:44 PM
    Thread: Thunder Steps (in PvE)

Short and simple: Thunder Steps recent nerf to go on cooldown for being outside of 3 range of an enemy doesn't work well with PvE. If you kill a monster (and thus remove it) with thunder steps, it g...
Trexmaster
Trexmaster
Balance Fu 4 1,151 11-09-2022, 05:41 PM
    Thread: Allow twinking

Twinking is the act of sharing items or gold or things like that between your own characters. Here are things you can't do: - Give yourself murai - Give yourself items - Party with yourself for fight...
Poruku
Poruku
Suggestions 19 3,595 11-09-2022, 01:36 AM
    Thread: Muddle Me This

My ego told me to post this in Bug Reports, but I'll post it in Balance-Fu to be safe. [Image: https://i.imgur.com/ww3IfHb.png] Muddle's potential skill does not impact Hellhound Bullets' property t...
Sawrock
Sawrock
Balance Fu 1 700 10-29-2022, 11:53 PM
    Thread: Conflict and GM Intervention

While I appreciate posting things for supposed clarity, the logs are edited. For anyone who isn't aware, there are things absolutely cut out of the posted log of the hidden channel. If the attempt wa...
Tana
Tana
General Discussion 39 12,258 10-29-2022, 01:43 AM
    Thread: Devil's Tome rework

I think the point of Devil's Tome is that its a high reward for a high price, being able to have access to a damage type that just isn't resistible is no small boon. It should be considered heavily, i...
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 8 1,870 10-27-2022, 12:08 AM
    Thread: Extra Chat Customization

Far from an emergent thing, but I've been thinking about these for a while: A) Being able to put up an image link to serve as new chat's background, rather than just having it be a flat color. B) Bein...
Fern
Fern
Suggestions 4 1,162 10-25-2022, 08:51 AM
    Thread: Martial Artist Skill Crunch

Martial Artist and its subclasses, without outright addressing skill balancing, suffer from a significant issue where a large portion of the skills cost an extremely expensive 5 points for what can of...
Pyro
Pyro
Balance Fu 5 1,322 10-23-2022, 07:14 AM
    Thread: Giant Tree!

Thanks to our Guy Frozen for working on some nice branches I have made a nice Tree In the hopes to share the Love with my Forest lovers.  With Much love and heavy editing I give you the Great Duyuei T...
CabbitNet
CabbitNet
Submissions 0 765 10-13-2022, 01:04 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord