Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 779
» Latest member: Zogan
» Forum threads: 10,608
» Forum posts: 54,126

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 113 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 108 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook, Google, Kavoir, WaifuApple

Latest Threads
Poruku
Add a spellcard chest to ...

Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: Poruku
8 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 27
Poruku
Improvised Weapon

Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: Poruku
8 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 80
Skimmy2
not a drama thread this t...

Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: Skimmy2
11 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 197
Skimmy2
Checkpoint

Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: Skimmy2
11 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 90
Rendar
[2.87] Unsanctified Round...

Forum: Bug Reports
Last Post: Rendar
Yesterday, 09:32 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 64
Entropy
[2.87 v2] [Eventmin Tools...

Last Post: Entropy
Yesterday, 08:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 27
Rendar
[2.82 v2] I think Pyrotec...

Last Post: Rendar
Yesterday, 07:03 PM
» Views: 18
Cogster
[2.87 v2] Grounded Air

Last Post: Cogster
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
» Views: 17
Cogster
[2.87 v2] Lax Scourge

Last Post: Cogster
Yesterday, 05:56 PM
» Views: 16
Neus
[2.87] Locked Relog

Last Post: Neus
Yesterday, 02:09 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 59

To Boxfinity and Byond (Boxer SP Bug)
Posted by: Ranylyn - 11-14-2016, 06:48 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

It seems that Orkam Drehen Does not consume Skill Points when levelled up. The result is a free Rank 5 skill.

This does not seem to lead to "negative SP" scenarios upon relog; it's actually literally completely free.

Print this item

Can't level Talents
Posted by: BakiTheFox - 11-14-2016, 06:40 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (3)

I'm a new player in this game and thought to level talents I had to put in a whole lot of points to level up once in Talents, but according to the OOC, that's not the case. This seems to be a bug. Here is a GIF of me frantically clicking to try to level up in anything, it doesn't go any further than the first in every talent. https://gyazo.com/c57e3f3007bdff451410916f95ac27c7
Thanks!

Print this item

Wilting Flowers: Duelist and Eviter
Posted by: Exxy - 11-13-2016, 04:36 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (13)

For some reason it seems the recent most update had done something to horribly screw Eviter, as it doesn't seem to proc at its normal rate(s).

Another person and I (also semi-tested this the night before with another, but not for Eviter exclusively), who both had 60+ percent on Eviter spent a good half hour trading hits with not a single proc. This was tested with different weapon types, Guard and none of those seemed to be a contributing/differentiating factor as to why it's null and void currently.

I really don't know what to say other than it's borked somehow. QwQ

Print this item

Can't stop the points
Posted by: Chaos - 11-13-2016, 01:53 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (5)

When assigning stat points, stats that cannot be raised any higher will still take off points.

I.e. Assume your base STR is 80, and you have ten points remaining. If you press the + button next to STR five times, STR is still displayed as 80, but you will have five points remaining.

Print this item

*yawn* Laplace Request Not Triggering
Posted by: Exxy - 11-13-2016, 11:04 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (4)

Currently the *yawn* Request on Laplace doesn't seem to trigger regardless of what you try. I've used the Inn option at Dormeho, the Arena and even Cellsvich at full HP and less-than full.

Print this item

[QUE] Lantern Bearer Auras, Predicted Movement and other Visual Effects
Posted by: Exxy - 11-13-2016, 10:25 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (6)

Assuming this is a bug but not entirely sure, currently if you scroll over the section of the Aura (like with the character model) you are shown the predicted movement. This seems to occur with all auras.

My initial thought was this occurs due to the auras being directly tied into the character model.

[Image: 18d777c1e3c2414b8c0f27168b44f66e.png]

"Spoops" Wrote:Yeah, also lantern bearer auras turn whenever you're using crane hop and get knocked down, looks a bit goofy since they're directly attached to the character sprite. . .

"Exxy" Wrote:I think whichever there's also a "wavering" effect (from ST I think, may be wrong) that causes some pretty wonky things to auras.

Print this item

Lock and Key
Posted by: MMITMNBMB - 11-13-2016, 05:23 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (10)

So, I had to register specifically for this bug report out of intense jimmie rustling and aggravation.

The quest, "Lock and Key"
[Image: guycbnG.png]

After obtaining the key prior to speaking with the npc, alongside a party member who also was doing the quest -- we arrived to this npc and I couldn't do anything with him past the initial obtaining of the quest. Granted, we got the key first.
She said it worked for her, and if any party member did the quest it would work for everyone in the party. But my quest had not updated even if she said hers did, and I was the party leader.

I attempted countless times with his dialogue to fix it, multiple relogs and so forth. She told me to go to the town he listed, so we did and I found him there, however speaking to him accomplished nothing nor did relogs, and my quest had still not updated to free him.

I returned back to the cells, party-less and in a party both, tried several more relogs and more times of speaking to him. However, now he cannot be spoken to at all and is now walk through able (don't know if he was prior, but that now happens.) He's still here, yet I cannot speak to him anymore and my quest still looks like what it says up there. My quest is NOT completed.

Tl;dr Idk what to do to fix this and I'm pretty confident it's a bug and ; - ;

Print this item

Inside The Bard
Posted by: catabur - 11-13-2016, 02:20 AM - Forum: Adventure Log - No Replies

The latest article from your favorite bard reviewer, Krissy V. Izzy, has come in! This time, it's about a new hit group that's taking the lands by storm!

Voguing The Void Viscountesss

As usually, it's Krissy V. Izzy here, bringing you all the exciting news about any sort of up-and-coming, and long-established, bands of bards! I have to be honest, this is one of my favorite bands out there in a long time! Just thinking about having the chance to meet up with all three stars makes my heart jump with an excitement like a vampire who found out blood magic exists! Just being able to hold Scopire's hand gives me goose bumps!

Alright, alright, I'll calm down and start to explain them. First, let's start with their roots! From what I could gather, VV first started as "Godly Contention's Reapers" and they took a waaaaay more dark bard approach. The music notes were much lower, there were more instances of a sole instrument playing at a time, and the lyrics were a bit... controversial. I mean, I still loved them to death and think Scopire's beauty (or maybe 'handsome' is a better term for her?) can't be blotched by any sort of weird make-up or outrageous costumes!

But, seriously, they thought "Zera's Horns of Hatred" would make a good song title? And the lyrics:

"Come into the God of Destruction's Domain of Death
Be Exterminated Unless You are Blessed
Hath you no crown, showing everyone you cant be bested?"

(It makes a lil' sense considering that Scopire is a Zeran and everything, but talk about heavy handed!)

Of course, this didn't exactly shoot them to stardom as they'd hope (and thankfully) as they did a lot of small shows in Alstalsia's mainland and sometimes being paid to play for a few Black Knights in Chaturanga. Some rumors say that Scopire's parents paid for a few of the shows, but I wouldn't mention that around her unless you wanna keep your head and dignity! I've heard of her practicing fencing in her freetime. Not that I would mind getting beaten by her! It'd be a dream come true!

To be honest, it's mostly boring and filled with shady situations, such as how band members kept switching out. The final trio, who I'll talk about in just a second, was allegedly going to be a quadruple before this mysterious member was killed in some sort of freak accident. They even say if you stay long enough after their shows, you'll hear her (?) sing their first hit song. T-that just gives me t-the s-shivers just thinking about it! Can someone please hold my hand after VV's newest show? Just, you know, in case!

Now to the three who made the band during its "post-Heaven's Contention" stage, if you will!

Scopire - A tall, handsome Zeran with cute short, cut hair done in almost a way to compliment her horn. Calm, collected, dominating, and sexy! She's the clear leader of the bunch, always willing to lend an ear to any of opinion. But if you manage to offend her, expect Reapers to come help you to Lazarus! Since their costumes tend to change with each show, it's hard to explain it to you. Yet, she's commonly seen in fancy suits that make sure to show just enough skin to keep the crowd lived! (and her stalkers with plenty of material, ehehe)

Lovinka - Bubbly, naive, and just full of cute moments! Her orange hair combined with her felidae ears and fuzzy tail just makes her look like a kitten you want to talk home and care for forever! She's seen as the "kid" in their promotional material (although it doesn't stop her from getting a little saucy in it especially the "Domination" poster). No one really knows what a Felidae is doing in a bard group (and few question it when they get a look of her friendly eyes and adoring smile), but the speculation is that she accidentally made her way onto a ship and landed in Sigrogana. It goes on that they found her, singing in the streets for money, and instantly hired her. Warning: Do not give her cat-nip!

Tulre - If Scopire is the "king", then Tulre (it's got really weird pronunciation, yeah) is the princess of the group. She insist on looking regal during all her shows, which their costume designers happily agree to, and tries to be in the spotlight of everything they possibly do. Her purple hair and human features makes it seem like anyone has a chance of getting to be a star like her, but she's quick to remind everyone why they aren't with her majestic singing and instrument playing. It's also say that she has a more sadistic and hellish side to her, yet this just makes fans want her even more! At one second, she could be demanding tea from you, the next whipping you for not going fast enough to obey her whim~! It's really dreamy to me...

Uh, my boss is saying that's all for this article, but make sure to pay attention for when my next one hits the scene! Next time, I'll be reviewing Scopire herself!!!! I think I'm gonna faint!

Print this item

Restrict Dungeon Spawning on Certain Overworld Tiles
Posted by: Exxy - 11-12-2016, 05:09 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (1)

The thread is mainly to do with this:

[Image: 19f022cb8ff74c22b17d3298f691dc5e.png]

It seems there are a few spots where BDPs can spawn (either through Chaotic Key or via natural means, not sure which caused this) that either don't add up or are an annoyance/trolling gimmick. The main issue I see with this is at areas that are 'bottlenecks' for the lack of a better phrase (spots on the map that only feature one tile wide areas to travel through, think of both bridges on the Sigroganian continent).

I'd say there's room to argue that spawning a BDP within a 1-tile range of a town or city shouldn't be allowed, but ultimately it makes more sense to me (mechanically and RPly) for them to spawn near these settlements than on a bridge over water out of nowhere.

Print this item

[Discussion] Lupine's Instinct and Willpower
Posted by: Exxy - 11-12-2016, 04:25 PM - Forum: Balance Fu - Replies (7)

After a recently added change to Sanguine Crest, I wanted to test the water by asking for the Lupine's WIL bonus gained from Instinct to be accounted for outside of Combat as well (so they can actually make use of the bonus FP from it).

The main reasoning behind this are the typical issues that arise:

-You have to account for a sudden drop in percentage of FP (as it gets raised by a flat 50 if you're sitting at 40 SAN) later in a fight against a Greenscale user, when the both of you have sizeable chunks of HP and FP missing, who gets increasingly buffed by the fact.

- As is, it's a 'token' buff. This being said in the sense that it only activates after battle begins and serves no actual purpose.

The trade-off I can see happening, if others feel like it's too much, is for only the (SAN/10)+1 bonus to WIL to become a static fixture and for the doubling effect to be removed from the equation entirely. Speaking personally, this is probably the option I feel is a bit more reasonable.

Or conversely, if it's deemed appropriate, to just have the 2((SAN/10)1) bonus be active outside of battle as well.

Print this item

Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord