Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Twintail Jerry's Rap Songs

On a random wall in a corner of the slums, a white-haired Omina uses cheap red paint to write a tagline he thinks sounds cool as hell. Surely, this piece of graffiti is going to make people see the de...
Poruku
Poruku
Adventure Log 3 321 02-06-2024, 09:08 AM
    Thread: Leporidae Tail.

Yes. It's just 4 or so white pixel - according to discord. [Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1.../image.png]
Skullcatrons
Skullcatrons
Submissions 5 1,144 06-22-2023, 09:30 PM
    Thread: Korvara Event Map

In SL2, an event map is a map that is prepared for use in an event. These are some event maps from the late days of the great six.   [Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5..._image.png] [Ima...
Turadis
Turadis
Suggestions 9 1,455 06-19-2023, 10:01 PM
    Thread: Meiaquar Suit-Expansion

Originally I wanted to Convince Papa Dev to have some mobster themed Dungeon, but I am not quite finsihed with the Icons and there is currently no real space where they fit in reasonably. I probably a...
Shujin
Shujin
Submissions 1 752 05-08-2023, 07:05 AM
    Thread: The Lazarus Shard

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q--gYF4m8U] Omen "It's over for me..."   A man mindlessly walked through the moonlit forest, carrying around his baggage without a semblance of motivation. He...
Fern
Fern
The Great Six 2 2,055 01-27-2023, 06:30 AM
    Thread: So long and thanks for all the fish

As some of you have may noticed, I've been exceptionally absent as of late. I have been grappling with the current state of the community, and what to do for some time, or perhaps more appropriately m...
Roland_Staghare
Roland_Staghare
Fruity Rumpus General 0 3,146 09-10-2022, 04:02 AM
    Thread: Quest Event Dungeons!

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...iamond.png] MOUNT SOLSTICE (MAPPED BY AQUA) "Friends! Friends! Let's go play with the snow and do some cool stuff! I wonder if the nice lady has s...
Fern
Fern
The Great Six 1 1,069 06-09-2022, 04:30 AM
    Thread: Curate/Priest Overhaul: Freedom of Religion

The setting of Sigrogana Legends 2 is one loomed over by the history behind it's deities. The gods may just be the subject we have the most overall lore about. Though for a long time, playing characte...
Turadis
Turadis
Class/Race Ideas 2 1,558 05-29-2022, 09:14 PM
    Thread: Public listing of Laws - Sigrogana

Posted near the front lobby of Fort Arjav (And similarly other forts) are a list of commonly placed laws though these lists do not have enough room to contain every single law, many of the most obviou...
Autumn
Autumn
Sigrogana 2 5,314 05-26-2022, 06:15 PM
    Thread: Verdicts from The Holy Tribunal of the Church of Mercala
Post: Verdicts from The Holy Tribunal of the Church of M...

OOC NOTE: All IC verdicts made by the Holy Tribunal of the Church will be posted in this thread. From the Holy Tribunal of the Church of Mercala With Wisdom from Our White Lady With Reverence for O...
Blissey
Blissey
Lordwain 0 675 05-24-2022, 10:33 PM
    Thread: The chrome head filled with conspiracies.

About three years ago, in Karaten, an up and coming artificer, Frank Alkran was commissioned to make a Mechanation.  Apparently a Noble missed his late father, and wanted a mechanation made in his ima...
lordpidey
lordpidey
Character Biographies 0 810 05-12-2022, 02:30 PM
  Heart Thread: reVAMP

TLDR;An Entertainment Lounge Coming Soon in Cellsvich with Player talent as the main attraction and slight vampiric undertones. [Image: https://i.imgur.com/nwA3Jci.png] Ladies, Gentlemen, those who ...
MeanGrim
MeanGrim
Factions 0 946 04-29-2022, 11:43 PM
    Thread: Alignment Charts

What's up legends  The classic dnd alignment system isn't perfect, due to how people can act differently in different situations, and might have multi-layered motivations, among other things. Still, ...
Poruku
Poruku
General Discussion 1 1,202 04-23-2022, 01:13 AM
    Thread: The Lazarus Shard

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or1yVwOf6EY] ??? "I found you..."   A brown-haired, black-eyed man man with eyebags stood before the culmination of his nigh-endless search. Inside a forest ne...
Fern
Fern
The Great Six 2 2,055 04-18-2022, 01:56 AM
  Music Thread: [Dormeho] Twilight Gazebo District

Every city has a nightlife district; a place where the night owls gather for fun and entertainment. Clubs open their doors; lights flash through the streets; the kids sleep while the adults play. Wel...
Sashi
Sashi
Sigrogana 0 816 04-01-2022, 02:58 PM
    Thread: Rotting bodies found atop grain silos throughout Kysei and Sigrogana
Post: Rotting bodies found atop grain silos throughout K...

Many farms throughout Kysei and Sigrogana have reported finding humanoid corpses atop grain silos.  The corpses were all in terrible states of decay and rot, many overtaken entirely by fungi, as thoug...
lordpidey
lordpidey
The Great Six 2 1,296 03-29-2022, 11:16 PM
    Thread: [Quests] Gereon's Oddjobs

[Image: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f6/56/a0/...c2c3be.jpg] Gereon's Oddjobs Scattered about Imperial cites are adverts hung up on public boards. "Are you a rookie or otherwise novice adventu...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
The Great Six 0 1,076 03-22-2022, 12:12 AM
    Thread: Sigrogana Imperial Recruitment

Name: Jack Collins Age: 19 Criminal Record (if any): N/A Residence in Imperial territory: Voilegard Skillset: Former Militiaman for his hometown! Melee combat focus, and good with paperwork. Discord:...
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
Sigrogana 21 6,200 02-26-2022, 08:10 PM
    Thread: [event] Strange looking bandits

Through the lands of the great six. Bandits have been recently more active. Oniga, Sigrogana, Lordwain, Kysei, Alstesia. The local guards never had trouble to deal with a bunch of bandits before. ...
lalchi
lalchi
The Great Six 1 1,136 02-10-2022, 05:34 AM
  Heart Thread: [All Boards] Soulmate Soiree

Neatly placed on EVERY signboard across the Great Six, was a set of new flyers with a map to a place in Sigrogana - of course, related to the upcomming non-government-approved holiday... [Image: http...
Shadbase
Shadbase
The Great Six 0 1,244 02-10-2022, 03:23 AM

Name: Cindy Blackwell Age: Around 21 years old Criminal Record (if any): N/A Residence in Imperial territory: Born and raised in Voilegard, currently lives in Tannis. Skillset: A fiery young monk with...
Sashi
Sashi
Sigrogana 21 6,200 02-09-2022, 02:31 AM

Name: Ito Kokan Age: 29 Criminal Record (if any): None Residence in Imperial territory:  Cellsvich and Voilegard (+5 years IC) (+10 in game years) Skillset: Summoning Caster
Senna
Senna
Sigrogana 21 6,200 02-07-2022, 02:14 AM

Name: CAPTAIN ROGERS (Sean Rogers) Age: 28 Criminal Record (if any): None Residence in Imperial territory: Dormeho Skillset: Vanguard Discord: Fallen Raven#4285
Sokuryoku
Sokuryoku
Sigrogana 21 6,200 02-07-2022, 12:45 AM

Posters are scattered across the Imperial territories as far as the eyes can see. With the instatement of the new Guard Commander came room for fresh blood to circulate throughout the veins of the Sig...
Lokus
Lokus
Sigrogana 21 6,200 02-07-2022, 12:12 AM
    Thread: Korvara Playerbase Division Concern

GONNA MAKE ME A BANDIT GONNA CAUSE TROUBLE UP AND EVERYWHERE
Sawrock
Sawrock
General Discussion 24 8,339 02-04-2022, 03:20 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord