Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 779
» Latest member: Zogan
» Forum threads: 10,564
» Forum posts: 54,002

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 93 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 88 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Yandex, Poruku, Raigen.Convict

Latest Threads
Autumn
evoker refract

Forum: Balance Fu
Last Post: Autumn
1 hour ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 29
Poruku
The overdue in-game info ...

Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: Poruku
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Sawrock
icon test

Last Post: Sawrock
3 hours ago
» Views: 12
Sawrock
Resist and Momentum

Last Post: Sawrock
Yesterday, 04:16 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 641
caliaca
Bash (Soldier)

Last Post: caliaca
Yesterday, 03:32 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 134
renowner
trap limits

Last Post: renowner
05-06-2024, 09:33 PM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 516
Whitender
Leveling List (Big Number...

Forum: Guides
Last Post: Whitender
05-06-2024, 11:28 AM
» Views: 61
Cogster
A theno child under age 1...

Forum: Approved Characters
Last Post: Cogster
05-05-2024, 11:14 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 109
Poruku
Firebird Variety

Last Post: Poruku
05-05-2024, 03:23 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 156
Snake
Tactician Thread

Last Post: Snake
05-05-2024, 02:55 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 223

Skill Query (Null Shell)
Posted by: Trexmaster - 10-18-2015, 11:29 AM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (1)

So, how does Null Shell's charge effect work?

It says 'removes up to bonus shell power/2 beneficial status effects', but, does 'up to' mean that's how many it will remove, or does it mean it has a -chance- to remove -up to- that many statuses? Because in the past it's been seen to not remove as many as its maximum, so...

Print this item

Oh, also a MG thread
Posted by: Rendar - 10-18-2015, 10:46 AM - Forum: Balance Fu - Replies (5)

Why the shit can they cause interference for 12 rounds. Why the shit can they literally drop someones movement to ONE whenever the person who got smacked has quickness and 7 base movement. Celsius Shell Overcharge is kind of bullshit.

Print this item

JUDGEMENTTTTTTTT
Posted by: Rendar - 10-18-2015, 10:10 AM - Forum: Balance Fu - Replies (8)

So like. Judgement Blade does 50% extra damage to things treated as Youkai. But like. Hear me out. It literally gets fukt by Kilkenny and Drowned Woman.

It shouldn't. Judgement Blade should 100% ignore ALL resists a target youkai ( or thing treated as a youkai ) has to said element.. or at least the 'resists' that come from said Youkai. It's dumb.

Print this item

Transfer on a Technicality
Posted by: Kameron8 - 10-18-2015, 09:55 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (3)

You can not use the Summoner skill 'Energy Transfer' on targets installed with a Youkai (and thus counting as one). This may be an intended interaction, but it would be a very cool dynamic to allow you to give allied summoners FP.

Print this item

House Builder Permissions
Posted by: Trexmaster - 10-18-2015, 03:11 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (1)

I feel that a few more things could be included in what a Builder should be able to do.

*Being able to add/remove items from item mounts, and interact with them accordingly.

*Being able to add/remove/interact with donation furniture (perhaps make this another permission, if people are using Guild permissions or something, and don't want to give everyone the ability to yoink their donor stuff).

Print this item

Web Client Support
Posted by: Kiyo Takamine - 10-18-2015, 01:58 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (3)

I would enjoy being able to play Sigrogana Legends 2 in the Web Client, it is easy to play right on the BYOND page, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't take much coding at all of enable the feature for this. Please add this feature in!

Print this item

On Dice-Rolling for Conflict Resolution
Posted by: Jesusmod - 10-16-2015, 10:53 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (11)

All right so I feel like this is a topic that should be made, because pretty much every time a diceroll comes up for something serious people complain and the complaints spill into OOC and people get upset. Flat d20's just don't cut it in a system where we can pull out our stats and see what we're good at.

My proposal is this: If you get into a situation where you need a contested dice-roll, roll 1d100 and try to get lower than your score in the relevant stat you need for the type of roll. If neither party rolls under, the one closest to success wins. If both parties pass their check, the one who passes it with a higher degree of success wins.

So for example, let's say one person gets into a race with someone else and one has 60 celerity compared to the other's 30. If the 30-cel person gets a 20 and the 60-cel person gets a 40, the 60 would still be the winner, because they have a higher degree of success comparatively.
I feel a more unified way of doing rolls outside of combat would make things much smoother for everybody and this way seems like it could work.
Any opinions/ideas/suggestions?

Print this item

Wretched Soil
Posted by: Soapy - 10-16-2015, 10:10 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (4)

Sanctuary stops flowers from spawning within it.

This might not technically be a bug, but c'mon. Since when are flowers "special effect tiles"?

Print this item

Chess tournament
Posted by: Sarinpa1 - 10-16-2015, 09:10 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (3)

Before I bother and make IC posters and all that kinda jazz, how many of you would actualy be interested/have a character that is interested in a chess tournament?

It'd take place in a player home, so, mind you, I'd not permit everyone. Since it'd require building permissions to actualy move pieces and let's be honest here, not a small portion of the community would just mess with things for their own very poor taste in humor.

But it'd happen ingame, probably one match at a time so it can fit with shedules of everyone that participates, few people selected by me that'd oversee it if I couldn't, etcetera, along with a prize of mura and likely something RP important.

Print this item

Bonder
Posted by: Rendar - 10-16-2015, 09:30 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (2)

So like. Hear me out. What if Bonders... got a fourth passive/active skill for their youkai that they could only use if they were bonded! Or they got a bonus to their current youkai skills.

This solves the issue of "HAVING 15 YOUKAI PASSIVES IS BETTER THAN 1-3!" and makes Bonder a stronger class over all.

Suggestions?

Print this item

Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord