Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 796
» Latest member: mouseluli
» Forum threads: 10,907
» Forum posts: 55,463

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 637 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 632 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Yandex, Blissey

Latest Threads
Raigen.Convict
Ruler needs a final Seal ...

Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: Raigen.Convict
Today, 12:17 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 72
caliaca
Spirit Hell

Forum: Balance Fu
Last Post: caliaca
Yesterday, 05:16 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 52
Turadis
A Dicey Suggestion

Last Post: Turadis
10-16-2024, 07:00 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
Rendar
Duyuei Wall Raid Part 2

Last Post: Rendar
10-16-2024, 05:34 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 95
Shujin
Cryotherapeutic

Last Post: Shujin
10-16-2024, 04:33 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 329
Shujin
Please Remove Homunculi H...

Last Post: Shujin
10-16-2024, 04:22 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 394
matthewmwps
[2.91 v2] Swap weapon Kno...

Forum: Bug Reports
Last Post: matthewmwps
10-16-2024, 05:59 AM
» Views: 41
Rendar
2.91v2 Wall AoEs

Last Post: Rendar
10-15-2024, 04:48 PM
» Views: 35
AkaInuHime
[v2.91 v2] Blinded by the...

Last Post: AkaInuHime
10-15-2024, 03:13 AM
» Views: 39
Raigen.Convict
PvP zone

Last Post: Raigen.Convict
10-14-2024, 09:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 100

Fluer'd
Posted by: Ryu-Kazuki - 11-29-2014, 04:13 AM - Forum: Balance Fu - Replies (25)

Okay, so realizing the potential of this skill, it's a bit ridiculous and needs at least some kind of limitation.

With Fluer, it's +1M every time you crit, meaning it's +2M with the skill equipped.

In calculation, that can add up to.

7M start

Basic attack; -3M, +2M from crit, in the end leading to 6M.

Sub-attack after basic attack; -3M, +2M from crit, 5M total.

Physical attack skill (Power Gradation) that results in allowing crits; -3M, +2 from crit, 4M total.

Any other attack, -3M, leftover 1M, turn ends.

With that sort of combination, that's four attacks in one turn. It's not impossible to get ridiculously high crit rates, especially now with weapon customization parts. A third attack is pretty okay, but when you're jabbing people with 4 attacks in a row, that's beyond even broken in terms of PvP combat. I'm not sure what to do in order to limit it, but this is an overkill.

Print this item

Dungeon material theme: Forests and the Wind
Posted by: Ryu-Kazuki - 11-29-2014, 12:48 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (1)

As far as I'm aware, forests give only Iron in their ore nodes, just as Jammer Tunnels do, and their wood is Ash. Could these be changed to Wind based materials (Silpheed's Curse & Windbark) so we have a specific place to gather them from like the others? It also makes it a bit more thematic in the process.

Print this item

Pet-Whisper
Posted by: Grandpa - 11-28-2014, 10:45 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (1)

Title says it all. Not sure if it would be a challenge or anything, but it would be nice for people that use pet kits.

Print this item

Missing objects?
Posted by: Ryu-Kazuki - 11-28-2014, 08:24 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (5)

I've yet to ever receive rockdirt from ore nodes. I generally clean out the Jammer Cavern daily with my golden pickaxe, is it intentional that it shouldn't appear from ore nodes?

The same applies for seaweed when fishing.

Print this item

[Black Knight] Board Shaker
Posted by: Ranylyn - 11-28-2014, 07:42 PM - Forum: Balance Fu - No Replies

In light of the BW system, and Dev's recent comments on Bodyguards in the BW balancing thread, I feel Board Shaker really needs a few changes.

For any non BKs, here's the info, ripped straight from the Wiki:

You slam your foot into the ground, shaking the earth around you and dealing Earth magic damage to all enemies in a 2 Range circle equal to your STR + your torso's weight, to a maximum based on Rank.

Type Offensive
Max Rank 5
Class Black Knight
Range Self

3 M
25/28/31/34/37 FP
Power icon Power STR + Torso Weight
Target icon Target Circle (2)
Enemy only Enemy Only
Max Damage 25/50/75/100/125

The major issues with the skill.

1) Enemy Resistance is applied -AFTER- the cap. This means that at rank 1, you're seriously doing 2-3 damage against level 30-ish jammers, even if you somehow had 80 Str and 49 (I -think- this is the heaviest one can possibly get a bodyguard) Weight. "Oh, just don't use it until higher ranks!" Yeah, I'm getting to that.

2) That FP cost. How much FP do BKs have? Answer: Pathetically low amounts, with no FP management skills unless Hyattr or subbing a class with them. Simply put, using it is simply not an option! Even a mid-level Hyattr BK/GS that isn't summoning simply can't keep up with higher ranks of this skill! (I'm not just throwing this statement around lightly; I HAVE a hyattr BK/GS!)

3) ... So... in all seriousness... considering the skill isn't even really realistically viable for the vast majority of BKs... we can safely say "It is not worth using a bodyguard just to get the most out of this skill, if it means taking penalties to your hit." So... we're looking at maybe half plate weight, then? Which means... the skill... is even less viable, because of those costs and mechanics?

Example Character: Before and After

I have a friend with a level 60 BK that has 49 strength. Which is quite high, considering that we're lacking classes with high STR growths that aren't arbalests.

Before: 49 + 48 (Carapace Bodyguard weight) = 97 damage before resistance.
After: 49 + 20-30 (rough range for a halfplate) = 69-79 (Capped at 75 at rank 3) before resistance.

... and this is for 31-37 FP. Listen, I'm not a theoretical physicist, but this simply isn't right.

Tweak Suggestions:

1) Apply damage normally, with a cap. For example, if you would do 40 damage without the cap and it's rank 1, lower it to 25, but against an enemy with more res, that you'd only do 20 on, do 20 instead of 25 (as opposed to the 5 it does, presently!) Resistance will not be useless, but it won't completely crap all over the skill, either.

2) Holy geez, lower the FP costs. Especially now that Axe/Spear Special Attacks are a thing, Board Shaker's cost is prohibitively high with no real justification. Even 20 would be a hell of an FP guzzler for them, and 37 is almost double that. Perhaps make higher ranks cost less, to encourage investing in it despite not being able to reach the cap anyways? Like how some skills cost less at high ranks, instead of the reverse?

That's right. I'm not asking to make it stronger or anything. I just want it to be -FUNCTIONAL.- Actually usable. Lower damage? Fine. I'm fine with that. So long as the skill gets lower costs so one can actually get some USE out of it. Especially since it is very possible for Board Shaker to do less damage than normal attacks.

Print this item

Invisible Staircase
Posted by: Xero Shade - 11-28-2014, 06:25 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (4)

http://gyazo.com/91396b6935a4ed120519aefb3738723c
There is a staircase in front of me, but it won't show up. I know this because when move towards the tile, I exit the dungeon.

Print this item

Vanishing monsters
Posted by: Xero Shade - 11-28-2014, 06:23 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

http://gyazo.com/be632472fae91b00848b52d6e11f1699
There was a Barghest there, and a Berserk Spector. Neither of them showed up, and my skills were all faded.

Print this item

Blackscreen outside of battles
Posted by: Xero Shade - 11-28-2014, 06:19 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

http://gyazo.com/41639a2307bbe24389f5c7c5b36bb9bb
I spawned here, when I logged in.
http://gyazo.com/159de1332e350e60f7e7fad0620e3c57
This is supposed to be Law's End, after left the alchemy shop.

Print this item

Balance query singleshot debuffs
Posted by: Lolzytripd - 11-28-2014, 09:01 AM - Forum: Balance Fu - Replies (7)

with this bonus debuffs get insane bonus

I'm personally of no real opinion on this either way but I'm bringing up the main issues

1) sonic shell rank3 lvl 48 hesitation 48%

2) Celsius shell charge shot , -11 base move

3) magnet shell overcharge -24 enemy cel+skill

4) bright magnet shell hit mods -60/+40

5) vamp shell bonus charge -36fp, overcharge -12 all stats.

6) increased damage on all things ( nothing too crazy chain shell only increases by 25 and 50 at charge&over)

please share how you feel about these

I ordered them in order of how OP I felt they were

Print this item

Blackscreen in battles
Posted by: Dinogun - 11-28-2014, 06:06 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (3)

[strike]For some reason, when you riposte(the duelist skill) an enemy you go into a black screen and the only way to get out of it is to end your turn. When you do end your turn, you sometimes, or always, appear somewhere else on the battle map.[/strike]

EDIT: Turns out it's the Void Assassin's skill, Advancing Flow. Everytime you dodge an enemy attack, the screen turns black and you appear on a random place on the battle map.

Print this item

Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord